Anyone wanna start a review team?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by ZenZero, Nov 7, 2010.

Nov 7, 2010
  1. ZenZero
    OP

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    Hey guys,

For a while i have been wanting to get into video reviewing games via youtube.
    One problem with this is that i dont have the time to review every single thing as atm i havnt had much time for gaming.

But then i came up with an idea, what if myself and a few other tempers banded together to make a joint channel.

Another problem i have faced is my lack of a capture card, resulting in some camera-on-screen action.
    This means that should you do the same then it wont nessacerily make your videos look bad - as mine will be done the same.

Alternatively, if one member recorded footage using a capture card, then sent it to another to narrate/edit, then that could be a possibility.

I have both a wii and an xbox, so can contribute reviews for their games. (altho more than one person with a certain console wouldnt be a bad thing)

So yeah, if you're interested then just post on here with what you have, and any ideas - and ill check back soon so we can try and make this happen.

2. Ryukouki

Member Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    I'm a good text reviewer. I'm staff on DSDatabase.org. I really was thinking the same thing, but I certainly don't have the authority to suggest it. I'd be happy to help text wise, but I don't have a good recorder.

3. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Youtube doesn't need more videogame reviewers.
    There are way more then enough already.

The only point of having a review "team" would be if each person was given a certain element to review, because it's their specialty, because rarely are reviewers good at reviewing every part of a game. (story/gameplay/music/etc)
    But a review team for the purpose you suggest is pointless and a complete waste of manpower.

4. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    ZenZero, we know this is your idea, so it's not being stolen from you,
    but I'm going to redirect people to This one as I feel like this is more of a site discussion.
    I'm in favor of the idea, and would like to see a GBAtemp review team, though I don't have the sort of time necessary to dedicate to it.