Hacking Anyone wanna help me build woodm3 v1.16?

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Vincent Valentine said:
Thanks Gaboros, I've been trying for hours and nothing worked.

No problem but thanks to RetroGameFan! He made it. I just put some files together to work on M3.

I think it is now batter the WoodM3 1.15. Even the loading time is so fast now. I will use it as my default firmware instead of the "old" WoodM3. Cheers!
yaynds.gif

RalphUp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
Lubbo said:
Nerva said:
no diskerror after reformating, but 2 white screens when try to start golden sun.
well i think its an sd card problem

yup i reformatted and changed them from FAT to FAT 32 and vice verca, i tried both my cards, originally on one of my cards i got the error=-81 but now i get 2 white screens on both SD cards, i dont think the cards are the issue, i have a Sandisk and a Kingston FYI.
i really really want this to work already i have tried so many things
cry.gif

Maybe you didn't something wrong. It is working for me! You don't need patch, you don't need decrypt just update your files.

I have updated my filebeam folder so you can take a look here, maybe it works for you as well!

You can read the text files and you can see which game work, which doesn't.

ps: I don't know why but loading time of the older games aren't slow anymore! Pokemon platinum loaded for me about 3 minutes. Now only 5 seconds. Cheers!
yaynds.gif

Updated to your 640...now dont get WHITE screens, upon loading ANY ROM I get [ROM LOADING FAILED] TTMENU.SYS error! Please reset system

shinyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros your YSM3 firmware dont work for my.have already spent 15 min and golden sun dont load : (. i tried some card and format in fat/fat32..well i watting for a global fix xd

Excelsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Getting load rom errcode=-4 when trying to load Golden Sun with the new pack. If I update the 6.39 pack to 6.40 myself I get white screens. I'm utterly confused.

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
RalphUp said:
gaboros said:
Lubbo said:
Nerva said:
no diskerror after reformating, but 2 white screens when try to start golden sun.
well i think its an sd card problem

yup i reformatted and changed them from FAT to FAT 32 and vice verca, i tried both my cards, originally on one of my cards i got the error=-81 but now i get 2 white screens on both SD cards, i dont think the cards are the issue, i have a Sandisk and a Kingston FYI.
i really really want this to work already i have tried so many things
cry.gif

Maybe you didn't something wrong. It is working for me! You don't need patch, you don't need decrypt just update your files.

I have updated my filebeam folder so you can take a look here, maybe it works for you as well!

You can read the text files and you can see which game work, which doesn't.

ps: I don't know why but loading time of the older games aren't slow anymore! Pokemon platinum loaded for me about 3 minutes. Now only 5 seconds. Cheers!
yaynds.gif

Updated to your 640...now dont get WHITE screens, upon loading ANY ROM I get [ROM LOADING FAILED] TTMENU.SYS error! Please reset system

I don't have this issue. It load every game, even faster then before. Try to delete the TTMENU.sys and then start a game. YSMenu will create a new TTMENU.SYS (it takes some time)

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Excelsis said:
Getting load rom errcode=-4 when trying to load Golden Sun with the new pack. If I update the 6.39 pack to 6.40 myself I get white screens. I'm utterly confused.

If you want to update your YSM3 sometimes it is not enough the exchange all of the dat files. You also have to create an m3patch.dat. Basically it is an r4patch.dat with an ips patch. Have you tried my version?

Excelsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did, like I said, it gives me the load rom errocode=-4. I tried another game and that one gave me =-6 so I'm gonna try to reformat to see if that helps. 3rd time today, kinda annoying.
closedeyes.gif

Edit: Well reformating helped, sorta. Instead of getting an error code, it just gets stuck loading. I'm getting a feeling this is microSD related. What a pain.
Edit2: FINALLY. Putting a valid savefile made it work. Amazing. I used DeSmuME's Export Backup Memory to get it. Saving doesnt work though, haha. Well I guess the only way to play the game properly is going to wait for a patch uh.

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
shinyn said:
gaboros your YSM3 firmware dont work for my.have already spent 15 min and golden sun dont load : (. i tried some card and format in fat/fat32..well i watting for a global fix xd

I have more information to help you. Which card do you use? How do you use the YSM3 firmware? Because if you want to make it autoboot I don't know is it working or not, because I don't have M3 card, I got r4 rts card which is made by M3 team. (And I even didn't got any reply from it) But if you want to use as an alternative firmware it surely works.
Which error did you got when you try to load golden sun?

wdowell84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an M3 DS Real card with a 4GB PNY SD Card. YS Menu loads up fine through autoboot, but none of the games will load at all for me, it just gets stuck on the loading bar at the bottom around 80% or so. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

spikyxpto

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wdowell84 said:
..., it just gets stuck on the loading bar at the bottom around 80% or so. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

In my case i use an M3Real also and in the games that i have tested only golden sun gets stuck... I have waited 10 minutes and the game doesn't load

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I did more test and I found I have made some mistake with the last YSM3 package. I will be fix it as soon as I can!

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sorry guys!

I made a big mistake in my latest version. But I fixed it now. And I tasted Golden Sun now make saves and I loads and goes through the Saving title!
biggrin.gif

Give it an other try but now it must work! In the last version I didn't test the game just tried to load. Then loaded and I turned if my DS. Now I tested till making a new game. So it must work, but give it a try and leave comment here.

gcleech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Downloaded your new version.
Formatted my SD
Did put all folders on the SD
Did put golden sun nds (robotkillers version) (in root) on SD
Fired up my DSI with M3izero and behold I could play.
Thanks a million!

spikyxpto

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gaboros said:
Sorry guys!

I made a big mistake in my latest version. But I fixed it now. And I tasted Golden Sun now make saves and I loads and goes through the Saving title!
biggrin.gif

Give it an other try but now it must work! In the last version I didn't test the game just tried to load. Then loaded and I turned if my DS. Now I tested till making a new game. So it must work, but give it a try and leave comment here.

Golden Sun working now. Thank you

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
gcleech said:
Downloaded your new version.
Formatted my SD
Did put all folders on the SD
Did put golden sun nds (robotkillers version) (in root) on SD
Fired up my DSI with M3izero and behold I could play.
Thanks a million!

No problem! I happy to hear about it works. I was in a hurry wan a made the first one, but I had more time to make with the second one. And I figured out it isn't enough to do the same update method then before.
Anyway...it works now!
tongue.gif
yaynds.gif

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got the game working on my m3 real thanks to you with your YSM3 thing, however I am unable to save. The game will say it's saving but won't actually save, has anyone been able to get it to save properly?

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have added a program made by drwhojan (patched to YSM3 by me) which can speed up the loading time of the game which doesn't have errorcode from minutes to seconds! More details here:

Code:
http://gbatemp.net/t266740-dstt-infolibs?view=findpost&p=3296743

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==