Anyone need help with Dolphin Emulator?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Fishaman P, Jan 9, 2010.

Jan 9, 2010
  1. Fishaman P
    OP

Member Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    Okay, so Dolphin is like the BEST emulator in the world. However, some games are exceptions, especially WiiWare. This aims to solve these problems.

Feel free to post any way to get a popular game or feature working. I'll start, so pay attention to the format:

Code:
    Game (WiiWare)
    Pokemon Rumble (All regions?ÂÂNTSC-U confirmed)
    Problem: The game runs fine, but everything 3D appears black.
    Solution: Right-click the game and go into the Properties, and about 2/3 of the way down, turn on the Projection Hack for Baten Kaitos (The first one, not Origin.)
    Before:[​IMG] After:[​IMG]

Code:
    Feature (Emulation)
    All Games, All Regions
    Problem: My really fast computer is playing the games really slowly!
    Solution: If your computer is fast, then it probably is a Dual-core or Quad-core.ÂÂIn Dolphin, click the Config button and enable Dual Core and Idle Skipping.ÂÂIf this still doesn't help, you are probably running Wii games or WiiWare games, which usually run slowly even on state-of-the-art equipment (or at least the kind found in homes)

2. flygon12345

Member flygon12345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

India
    the 3d in black solution it does not work

pls... help me out mine still remains as shown in the before screen and i cant find that damn thing in the properties of the game

3. UranusKiller

Member UranusKiller TranceMaster

United Kingdom
    Dolphin emulator is rubbish, obviously it's impressive, but still the amount of hours put into it and it's still not getting anywhere. There is never going to be 100% true emulation like any emulator, so better to play no the console your emulating.

4. flygon12345

Member flygon12345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

India
    ok..so you are saying i should not play this game ...and yes i have tried other emus too but dolphin has been the best till now