Gaming Anyone heard any news??

Future-Guy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I game on any device , Phone, Handheld and Console, even my PC. But I am afraid that the handhelds are not earning enough for companies to keep producing them. I love might and I am hoping that the 3DS and the PSVita are still going to have successors. looks like things have slowed down for the PSVita. The 3DS still seems to be going strong, but I want my Sony Handheld too... Anyone know if there are plans for a next Gen on the Handhelds? I know Sony said they are committed to the PSVita in the lineup, but I don't see it. Nintendo switch looks like a handheld anyway so I am not sure if that will kill the 3DS or not ( waiting for more games before I buy the switch)
Anyone hear any news on this?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I game on any device , Phone, Handheld and Console, even my PC. But I am afraid that the handhelds are not earning enough for companies to keep producing them. I love might and I am hoping that the 3DS and the PSVita are still going to have successors. looks like things have slowed down for the PSVita. The 3DS still seems to be going strong, but I want my Sony Handheld too... Anyone know if there are plans for a next Gen on the Handhelds? I know Sony said they are committed to the PSVita in the lineup, but I don't see it. Nintendo switch looks like a handheld anyway so I am not sure if that will kill the 3DS or not ( waiting for more games before I buy the switch)
Anyone hear any news on this?
Even if sony did make another handheld again, which i don't know why they would, would you be willing to trust sony again with a handheld after the way they treated the ps vita?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got a point, I heard they gave refunds for false advertising vita, someone made a youtube video about it. :unsure:

It was a $25 PSN card or a $25 check if you bought the vita on or before april 2012.

The pre-launch trailers showed people playing Killzone 3 and other games thru remote play but those games were never playable even with remote play... I didnt get a vita until late 2013 but still scored a $25 PSN card since my brother inlaw logged into my account first and got registered there :grog:

People who bought it after april didnt get any benefits because these trailers "
were old by then and "wouldnt have mislead new costumers"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol