Anyone heard any news??

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Future-Guy, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Future-Guy
    OP

Future-Guy Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2017
    United States
    I game on any device , Phone, Handheld and Console, even my PC. But I am afraid that the handhelds are not earning enough for companies to keep producing them. I love might and I am hoping that the 3DS and the PSVita are still going to have successors. looks like things have slowed down for the PSVita. The 3DS still seems to be going strong, but I want my Sony Handheld too... Anyone know if there are plans for a next Gen on the Handhelds? I know Sony said they are committed to the PSVita in the lineup, but I don't see it. Nintendo switch looks like a handheld anyway so I am not sure if that will kill the 3DS or not ( waiting for more games before I buy the switch)
    Anyone hear any news on this?

2. Kourin

Kourin Touhou Maniac

Jan 24, 2016
    Australia
    Ripple Star
    Switch is technically 3DS successor
    I doubt Sony is going the bother with another handheld, at least for the time being.

3. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I'm still waiting for Shield portable 2 with Tegra X1 or new GPU O_O

YugiSenpai and zfreeman like this.
  4. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Even if sony did make another handheld again, which i don't know why they would, would you be willing to trust sony again with a handheld after the way they treated the ps vita?

goebish and Sonic Angel Knight like this.
  5. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    You got a point, I heard they gave refunds for false advertising vita, someone made a youtube video about it. :unsure:

cvskid likes this.