Hacking Anyone have problem Powersaving with Pokemon X/Y 1.3?

bowiesalvatore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just updated to version 1.3 on both Pokemon X and Y and it appears that powersave stopped working for both of my games. I'm running Mac OS X with a virtualbox running Windows 7 Ultimate. Anyone have problems with v1.3 of the games?

The window just states "no local content available", and under the powersaves and codes tabs, it just says "downloading online content". Please help.

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my powersave wont download the codes, it just keeps on downloading. i left it there for a good 15 mins just to see whats up. it might be powersave maintenance?

bowiesalvatore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay i finally got it to work, after 1 hours waiting, and now when I select apply, it gets stuck at uploading save. It has been stuck for quite some time now and I'm getting really anxious as I don't want to brick my cartridge. How long does it usually take to upload save?

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay i finally got it to work, after 1 hours waiting, and now when I select apply, it gets stuck at uploading save. It has been stuck for quite some time now and I'm getting really anxious as I don't want to brick my cartridge. How long does it usually take to upload save?

1-2 seconds if it is working properly

bowiesalvatore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna have to come to the conclusion that something crazy is going on in Datel because I just spent another hour waiting and I gave up...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30