Hacking Anyone have a usb loader gui that comes preloaded with cover art? Sim

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of these usb loader gui threads are huge and all I need is the loader preloaded with case art and disc art so it's all ready to go. I feel like this is out there somewhere but it might be helpful to have a thread dedicated to just that - a usb loader that comes preloaded with all the custom cases and disc art so that the user puts it on their sd card and it's ready to go.

Anyone have a link for this?

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not out there, you have to do a little work on your own. Search the forums for BlindDude, in his sig there are links for all the box art/disc art you will ever need.

Besides, you can configure the loader to download missing cover art. You have to put in a little effort, that is all.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stang said:
It is not out there, you have to do a little work on your own. Search the forums for BlindDude, in his sig there are links for all the box art/disc art you will ever need.

Besides, you can configure the loader to download missing cover art. You have to put in a little effort, that is all.

that's the thing I tried to do - i don't want to make it seem like I put no effort into this. I really do - but I can't find the "download missing cover art" option. Where is this? Is it on the standard usbloader or the coverloader one on these forums only? I have the coverloader but the only settings I have is ocarina cheat.

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Ultimate usb loader. Assuming you have the latest cIOS installed, try this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d0d32a7...04e75f6e8ebb871

There is a sample config file in there, this is where you can tell usbloader to download missing covers. Simply remove the # in front of the command to enable it. Put the config file in apps/usbloader

So rename the ultimate.dol to boot.dol, put it in apps/usbloader

Make an images folder in the root, and put the files from the "data" folder in it.

Install this forwarding wad, now you can load from the sysmenu

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YLZJMVSI

Edit the config file to your liking, it tells you what needs to be done in the file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-