Anyone have a usb loader gui that comes preloaded with cover art? Sim

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by delt31, May 4, 2009.

1. delt31
    OP

delt31 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2003
    United States
    A lot of these usb loader gui threads are huge and all I need is the loader preloaded with case art and disc art so it's all ready to go. I feel like this is out there somewhere but it might be helpful to have a thread dedicated to just that - a usb loader that comes preloaded with all the custom cases and disc art so that the user puts it on their sd card and it's ready to go.

Anyone have a link for this?

2. Stang

Stang GBAtemp Regular

Dec 17, 2008
    United States
    It is not out there, you have to do a little work on your own. Search the forums for BlindDude, in his sig there are links for all the box art/disc art you will ever need.

Besides, you can configure the loader to download missing cover art. You have to put in a little effort, that is all.

3. WaRMarinE

WaRMarinE GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2009
    Mexico
    Mexico
    Lol, just download the full cover art + disc art pack and the usbloader and its ready to go.

4. delt31
    OP

delt31 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2003
    United States
    that's the thing I tried to do - i don't want to make it seem like I put no effort into this. I really do - but I can't find the "download missing cover art" option. Where is this? Is it on the standard usbloader or the coverloader one on these forums only? I have the coverloader but the only settings I have is ocarina cheat.

5. Nintendo_Chick

Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    If you really put effort into doing this yourself, you should go join Brakken

6. Stang

Stang GBAtemp Regular

Dec 17, 2008
    United States
    Try Ultimate usb loader. Assuming you have the latest cIOS installed, try this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d0d32a7...04e75f6e8ebb871

There is a sample config file in there, this is where you can tell usbloader to download missing covers. Simply remove the # in front of the command to enable it. Put the config file in apps/usbloader

So rename the ultimate.dol to boot.dol, put it in apps/usbloader

Make an images folder in the root, and put the files from the "data" folder in it.

Install this forwarding wad, now you can load from the sysmenu

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YLZJMVSI

Edit the config file to your liking, it tells you what needs to be done in the file.