Gaming Anyone got to make Ikaruga and Eternal Darkness work on PAL Wii with W

evala

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello to all the cool plp from this forum, this my first post and i hope it is the right place to ask. I recently installed a Wiikey2 and wanted to play Ikaruga and Eternal Darkness on it i have both in PAL and NTSC versions but both game crashes after they start i made a couple of different burns on different discs alos with multigame iso shrinked and not with viperfix and not and i have turned ON the soundfix from the Wiikey2 config disk with all in vain unfortunately
frown.gif
. I hope somebody have found a solution and share it with me. Thanks in advance!

evala

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello no answer till now
frown.gif
. I tried just now with fstfix all combinations with no luck again
frown.gif
. Eternal Darkness crashes at the first screen the Edgard Alan Poe quote and Ikaruga crashes whenever i try to enter gameplay. Please again if there is a solution to those problems to help me out or if there isn't to tell me?

evala

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i guess if somebody has wiikey v1 its the same. further into my issue i found a couple of other games that crash bfr gameplay. again i beg if anybody have encountered such problems to write back, or leave anu opinion yhat you have.

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Wiikey 2 and tried this relase Ikaruga_USA_NGC_WORKING_iNTERNAL_For_Wii-OneUp today. It works except for some black lines on the top of the screen. I have a PAL Wii. Is there a fix for that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?