Anyone ever check out fuzzy kittens.com?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Lucasonic, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2009
  1. Lucasonic
    OP

Newcomer Lucasonic Member

United States
    I found this website a couple months ago, where apparently you an get some nice free stuff (Xbox 360s, PS3s, Wiis, iPods, Laptops, and a ton of other stuff), and is completely legitimate!! At first I thought the place was a scam, but I did some investigating and found out the website is the real deal. Basically, the way the site works like this: you earn points by using the site, and whenever they restock they're prizes, all you have to do is redeem your points for whichever prize you want, and they ship it to you for free. You can search YouTube and find a lot of videos of people unboxing the prizes they have gotten off of there as well. The only catch to the whole website is that its invite only.

Anyways, I made a video tutorial of fuzzy kittens and uploaded it to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Xd8SwA7is

So, if anyone would like to be invited, PM me your email, or just send an email to lucasonic17@gmail.com with the subject "Want to Join fuzzy kittens", and I'll invite you as soon as possible.

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    [​IMG]

Don't talk about this crap. GBAtemp is honestly sick of these "free stuff" websites.

3. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    I'm so tired of hearing about all these sites that give away crap. No damn it! I dont want to take a survey!....geesh

4. Lucasonic
    OP

Newcomer Lucasonic Member

United States
    Alright, sorry..

5. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    It was over before it even began...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.