Anyone ever check out fuzzy kittens.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucasonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this website a couple months ago, where apparently you an get some nice free stuff (Xbox 360s, PS3s, Wiis, iPods, Laptops, and a ton of other stuff), and is completely legitimate!! At first I thought the place was a scam, but I did some investigating and found out the website is the real deal. Basically, the way the site works like this: you earn points by using the site, and whenever they restock they're prizes, all you have to do is redeem your points for whichever prize you want, and they ship it to you for free. You can search YouTube and find a lot of videos of people unboxing the prizes they have gotten off of there as well. The only catch to the whole website is that its invite only.

Anyways, I made a video tutorial of fuzzy kittens and uploaded it to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Xd8SwA7is

So, if anyone would like to be invited, PM me your email, or just send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Want to Join fuzzy kittens", and I'll invite you as soon as possible.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

Don't talk about this crap. GBAtemp is honestly sick of these "free stuff" websites.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm so tired of hearing about all these sites that give away crap. No damn it! I dont want to take a survey!....geesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."