Hardware Anyone else's Pro Controller have short battery life?

RickyEarl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought a Pro Controller for two reasons. First, I sent my L JoyCon to Nintendo to fix the connection issues, and second, because I had read so much about the 40+ hour battery life.

So I plug the new Pro Controller into my Switch and it charges overnight. First use - 3 hours, then the "low battery" notice on the screen. Put it back on the charger. Charges overnight again. This time I got a little less than 6 hours before the "low battery" message.

Does it need to build up to a full charge or something? Did I get a dud?

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a Pro Controller for two reasons. First, I sent my L JoyCon to Nintendo to fix the connection issues, and second, because I had read so much about the 40+ hour battery life.

So I plug the new Pro Controller into my Switch and it charges overnight. First use - 3 hours, then the "low battery" notice on the screen. Put it back on the charger. Charges overnight again. This time I got a little less than 6 hours before the "low battery" message.

Does it need to build up to a full charge or something? Did I get a dud?
Mine has between 8-10 hours and bar is still full. Sounds like faulty battery or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8