Hacking Anyone else manage to see that ISOLoader on Hackmii?

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, in the comments, there was a comment with this:

QUOTE said:
brushing// Jul 28, 2008 at 6:27 pm
I found something! EXPERIMENTAL but WORKING backup loader here:
(Removed)

Anyone else see this and try this? The comments have all been removed and everything must be moderated now. So I don't know whats going on. I have the link to the file here, but didn't include it because I don't know if the file is safe, it contains a boot.dol, a xml file, a "preloader" file, and a README. Here is the readme:

QUOTE===============================================
Wii ISO Loader v1.0
by brushing (not to be confused with bushing)
===============================================

1. Copy the "isol" folder to the SD card /apps directory.
2. Run the application
3. When prompted, insert disc.
4. Enjoy!

It is probably fake, the readme is short. But I don't know, the file is safe, no viruses, but this make brick or your Wii or something, I don't know, I'm paranoid. I'll give out the link, but I don't want to be responsible for anyone messing up their Wii (again, there isn't really a confirmation on this, I'm just being cautious.) So has anyone tried this yet? Or even heard about it?

dahun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
double click PRELOADER ull love it
laugh.gif

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
lol people still falling for that, i think we need more mods here on the wii forums, people that stay on there for the longest to remove stuff like this, i can say that me and teq would be great for this job(im on here almost allday and stuff like this is rather annoying to have threaded over and over).

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stalkid64 said:
teq said:
Threads like this are why #wiidev doesn't take GBATemp seriously...
Actually no... gbatemp is why we don't take gbatemp seriously.
wink.gif

I don't believe you're included in that "we".

Maybe there's a leper colony somewhere you can associate yourself with.

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
theclaw said:
Don't flame my ally, please.

If he's your "ally", I feel bad for you.

Me bringing this up can only be a bad thing, but why do you feel the need to down talk and downplay others? There was no need to add that "I feel bad for you" part in that sentence. Its just negative. I've kept my mouth shut, but you seem to have this attitude of superiority over everyone else. I'm not flaming, trolling, or trying to offend you. I'm just telling you what I see. Why are you like this, are you aware of it?

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christen said:
I doubt if we ever get an ISO Loader, it won't be out of HackMii.

Oh, and just to address this, yes I know that. I just thought someone else might have posted it under the comments of one of those postings. You never know!
wink.gif

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blazingwolf said:
Me bringing this up can only be a bad thing, but why do you feel the need to down talk and downplay others? There was no need to add that "I feel bad for you" part in that sentence. Its just negative. I've kept my mouth shut, but you seem to have this attitude of superiority over everyone else. I'm not flaming, trolling, or trying to offend you. I'm just telling you what I see. Why are you like this, are you aware of it?

That was in reference to what I assume was "theclaw" defending Stalkid, who is a known nuisance around here.

If I seem condescending it's because threads like this just introduce more trouble than they're worth. Mentioning "ISOLoader" and "HackMii" in the same sentence should've been your first indication that this wasn't going to be good.

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I can understand that, but I was just curious as to what it was about. Thats all. I know on GBAtemp, a "ISOloader" topic leads to groans all around. But one of these days, there will be one, no doubt about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: