Gaming Anyone else love puzzles in Brain Buster Puzzle Pak?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really like Sudoku, Kakuro, and Light-On.
Once you learn the rules by playing Brain Buster Puzzle Pak, you could try Japanese version of Puzzle Series which hold hundreds of puzzles.

I love Sudoku and Illust Logic (Picross) too much I'm kinda tired of them (I mean, after several thousand puzzles of each who wouldn't be =P)

So I'm recently digging Kakuro. I got #528 and finished beginner, easy, and normal all max-starred. (Even though it says normal, 11x19 size Kakuro usually takes me 7+ minutes although I happen to have one finished in 5 minutes. If a puzzle takes 7+ minutes I'd consider that HARD.)

Light-On (Akari) is also fun, I've finished entire #923 Akari 3 times over. It feels like a variation of mine sweeper, just more fun.

Brain Buster Puzzle Pak offers you only easy puzzles and small number of them, there must be someone else who went ahead and got the Japanese puzzle series after playing Brain Buster.

Personally, Nurikabe and Slitherlink are not that logical to me. There are 0's in Slitherlink and 1's in Nurikabe, still don't feel like my brain works the way those two puzzle makers think.

Now back to playing Kakuro in bath...

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Brain Buster Puzzle Pack just went past me and I completely ignored it. Seems like a compilation of puzzles just like those found in Nikoli.
I've enjoyed the Hudson Puzzle series myself and thanks for recommending this.

EDIT: Just realized game is ©JALECO LTD. ©NIKOLI CO., LTD. ... mmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY