Ph1l0z0ph3r

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For some reason everytime i tried to play Advance Wars:Days of Ruin my controls always get messed up and stop responding for a while. Usually after like 2-3 minutes they start working fine but it gets quite annoying anyone know how to fix this?

Tocom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason everytime i tried to play Advance Wars:Days of Ruin my controls always get messed up and stop responding for a while. Usually after like 2-3 minutes they start working fine but it gets quite annoying anyone know how to fix this?
I don't have a problem at all with the game. What type of DS are you using? What version of the R4 are you using? Did you trim the rom?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Try Replacing the .nds file and put a re-downloaded one. It help with some of my other games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1