Hacking Anyone bought SuperCard One from RealHotStuff?

GX255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I grew impatient waiting for DealExtreme to ship 2xSupercard DS One. So I purchased my 3rd Supercard DS one at RealHotstuff.
Anyone ever tried RealHotStuff? I read reviews on them they seem to be alright being that that ship from New Jersey!!!

Oh Yea
I might have a Supercard DS One for sale. I live in nyc. I prefer person to person sales. We can meet anywhere lol.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're a reputable seller, don't worry. Check the SCDev "RealHotStuff" forum if you want an idea of how RHS interacts with its customers.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got my order within one day from them
smile.gif

Enter260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah they ship very fast. the only problem i can think of is they're not as cheap as dealextreme, but you do get a 3 month warranty.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RealHotStuff is the only seller I trust and buy from because, quite frankly, they never fail.

Very reliable sellers!
wink.gif

(I think you can even get a discount code for RHS purchases if you poke around SCdev.org for one.)

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
(I think you can even get a discount code for RHS purchases if you poke around SCdev.org for one.)
The code is SAVE5 for 5% off. I just ordered from them over the weekend as well. They informed me that my order won't ship until friday though due to low stock. But I'm not sweating it, I've ordered from these guys last year and can also say that they are reliable.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine from them back in January of this year. Beginning of July the card failed with PSRAM errors. I emailed and asked if there was anyway they could replace it since it was a known issue back when I bought it. They had no problem exchanging it as long as I paid for the shipping (which came to about $8 both ways). Had my replacement about 3 days after they received the return

EasyEEE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered 2 of them from RealHotStuff on Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:30 PM EST (US).

I paid $8.68 for 3 day shipping for both of them.

I was notified Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 8:19 AM that the product shipped from New Jersey.

They were delivered, in Florida, Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:45 PM. Essentially, next day shipping. Actually, it was less than 24 hours from the time RealHotStuff shipped it until it was at my door.

I wonder if that's a DHL thing. I like how a FedEx package will sit and sit at a location and will NEVER be delivered early.

I have not tried out the devices yet, but looks as advertised. Will probably mess with later tonight or tomorrow.

I would definitely recommend.

Of course, this is my first time posting, so believe me or not. But they're here and I'm excited as my son leaves for a trip next week with his God mother and wanted to have it packed and ready to go. Anyone know if a 2GB SanDisk will work. I didn't expect RealHotStuff to beat NewEgg on delivery .. still waiting for 2 4gb from them.

Thanks.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered 5 R4's, 2 SCminiSD's, and just today I ordered a CycloDs and M3 Perfect.

The R4's and SCminiSD's were delivered within one week of ordering (usually about 5 days).

I was amazed that I ordered the Cyclo and M3 this morning and when I got home from work, they have already shipped them.

RHS may not be the cheapest place to get flashcarts, but they are one of the speediest.

To save 5% on your order at RHS, use this coupon code: SAVE5 (that's SAVE and the number 5, all ran together)

hangman713

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought myself a ds one card, one for my wife, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, grandmother-in-law, mother, step dad, and replacement for my wife, all from realhotstuff...always fast, everyone has worked beautifully

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!