Hacking Anyone able to contact Mt-Card team?

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply for the fact that replying to emails takes away precious time they could be using to implement new features.
You think they have the actual programmers copy+pasting into emails and don't have PR people to handle it? Them receiving emails does not cause a delay.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I have been trying to get in touch with them for weeks now. I was wondering if anyone else has tried to contact them recently with success. I got a response back when the site went down by sending my email in Chinese.

I have been sending English and Chinese emails for a few weeks now trying to touch base and see if the card will ever support the new encryption.

Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything at all because pretty soon I am just going to accept that Mt-Card is a scam, and will buy a Gateway.

While I am at it I am just checking in to see if Gateway still bricks its own customers consoles, and can I use a Gateway after I have already exploited with Mt-Card?

Since no one has answered your question, yes, you can still use Gateway if you used MT-Card first. They all use the same exploit, so there's no difference. If you still are unwary, you could always reinstall the exploit with Gateway when you get it.
you would also need to re-format emunand too if you have it set up as you cant use the MT-emunand on gateway....one more thing is you would have to take all the saves from the micro SD on the MT card and rename them to the games title ID and put them on the big SD in the 3DS to continue your saves

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Yeah dude, customer support is just a waste of time. Those guys should just live in a cave with a 3DS and various flash card manufacturing tools.

You think they have the actual programmers copy+pasting into emails and don't have PR people to handle it? Them receiving emails does not cause a delay.

But when they recieve probably 500+ a day from all the twelvies asking when they can have teh romz is that really productive? Just let them do their job.

I like your signature c:

Thanks man, i was growing quite tired of the incessant whining in 3DS Hacking & Homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1