Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Inception
How To Train Your Dragon
Despicable Me
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Alice In Wonderland

2010 was pretty much an animated movie year, most were great if not all.

Rafinesque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had low expectations for Tron Legacy, but it was actually pretty good.

I thought Despicable Me was a disappointment.

Inception was the best movie of the year, maybe in the past 10 years...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rafinesque said:

HAH! No. For both of those statements. In my mind anyway, Toy Story 3 simply destroys Inception.

But anyways, Salt sucks. I hated it.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Rafinesque said:

HAH! No. For both of those statements. In my mind anyway, Toy Story 3 simply destroys Inception.

But anyways, Salt sucks. I hated it.

For what reason is Toy Story 3 better than Inception? Other than you liking it, of course. I loved both of those movies, but, to me, Toy Story 3 was honestly just for the nostalgia. Inception was far more interesting. I do agree, saying it's the best movie in the past ten years may be going a bit far, but it's definitely up there.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
If people had not seen, The Last Samurai, I highly recommand to see that film.

Let's see what other films I had watched this month.

Case 39 - A good horror/drama film; it's a story about a woman who does childcare service, and came across a case folder which later finds out is inside an hostile environment with her parents. The woman starts investigating it only to find out her instintions were true. Later on in the film, she gets custody of the child, however doesn't know the child was the main reason why 'her' parents wanted to burn her alive. (Not going to spoil the whole film, it's not great nor bad. Just decent)

The Last Samurai - (IMO, I thought this film was going to boring since it was being suggested by a Sailor whose go to the MRW on weekends. So after that crappy film of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, we watched the other film called 'The Last Samurai') To me has me watching it till the very end. It does start off slow since the beginning was about a presentation of the Captain retelling his historic event of fighting against the indians. He gets a call from his general to help train an army of Japanese men to fight against a village who still keeps their traditions intact like the way of the samurai. The captain refuses but reluctantly goes to Japan to train the army. ((I can't remember much since I did saw it like about 3-4 days ago))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Unless I'm just that good? But I honestly can't believe that for an instant