Hacking Any word on the NAND E3 Flasher?

Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've just got a CECHG01 PS3 that I'm looking to downgrade. From the research I've done, I could only do this with ProgSkeet. ProgSkeet seems overly complicated, so I REALLY just want to use the E3 Flasher. Their website says a NAND version will be out "in a few weeks", but apparently they have been saying that since September. Has anyone heard anything more about when this might be out?

Thanks.

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
I think, there's a partial solderless support for NAND memory chips in Progskeet.

But still, the solder less solution in progskeet requires soldering job on the progskeet it self by connecting all the pinouts that leads to clip. Still, this is a good option since you're not going to mess up on your PS3, only in the modchip itself.

by the way, flasher for NAND consoles requires 2 clips and need to solder around 40+ wires to do it, but you can ask someone to do it, it's not really hard doing it with NAND clip.

Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think, there's a partial solderless support for NAND memory chips in Progskeet.

But still, the solder less solution in progskeet requires soldering job on the progskeet it self by connecting all the pinouts that leads to clip. Still, this is a good option since you're not going to mess up on your PS3, only in the modchip itself.

by the way, flasher for NAND consoles requires 2 clips and need to solder around 40+ wires to do it, but you can ask someone to do it, it's not really hard doing it with NAND clip.
Thanks. But that's why I was more interested in the E3 flasher. It has a solderless clip. I don't know how to solder, nor do I know anyone that has more than very basic soldering skills. 40+ wires just isn't an option.

soratheultima

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
am i the only one who is thinking OH come on! it doesn't take that long? .. i mean really you already have a NOR flasher why can't you work on a nand model flasher why? because there aren't that many nand consoles around... please theres ALOT of them i wish there would be an easier way than progskeet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I will continue to ask what ever I feel like asking. lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    not the type of thing I would do
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, most of my exp comes from my reaction score and threads posted
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I mean, I've never seen a message on a thread with more than 30 reactions at max
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just be a mod, insta likes for xp
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    and based on the table reactions only give 1 xp
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And insta fear from your enemies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, i always posted on the eof meme threads
    xp is arbitrary anyway
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just like the like system people think it matters
    likes got introduced like years after I joined
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still feel as if they take away conversation
    post anything dumb, people will like it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs
    perhaps the rag tag team of idiots isn't awake yet...
  • OfficialGamer @ OfficialGamer:
    When I remake my Wii system menu theme I'm gonna publish it to GBAtemp for people to have it if they want to idk I'm bored
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or busy humping each other
    digital circle jerk
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Zoom dcj
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please stop wanking during this meeting
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies