ROM Hack Any way to run FF IV on a DSLinker (2GB)?

Clydefrosch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, I already opened a topic in the N-Card clone sub forums, but i dont see anyone reacting there, so i thought, I should try again here

The game simply wont start due to some copy protection I guess. I know most cards got their firmware updated and have no problem with this anymore, but the Linker never got any more updates I knew off, so has there ever been a patch to get around this problem?

Thanks for reading~

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well after i patched it with the anti piracy fix it worked fine , altough i dont remember where i got that patch , its probably somewhere here on this forums

Clydefrosch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I could really use a hand here... If I find the chrono trigger patch again, and patch FFIV with it, would it work?
if not, does anyone know a still working source for a working patch?
Thanks again

tenja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Did you know all Ncard uses the same firmware? since Dslinker is a clone you could just download the latest Ncard firmware Xmenu 2.56.

On my DSlinker,FFIV works perfectly...but if you're talking about FFCC...you will need to patch the rom itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well unless it's like the Jaguar that has no 10 out of 10 games lol