Hacking Any way to run COD3, Metal Slug, Far Cry?

ATRochie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen that games Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, HOTD and Redsteel are all working with the ALT DOL method, so why are these other games COD3, Metal Slug, and Far Cry not working?? Has anyone figured out a workaround???? Just let me know. I'm going to try some tricks today and see what I can figure out...

ATRochie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright after some testing, I have gotten the following games to play successfully..

Medal of Honor heroes 2
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
RedSteel
The House of the Dead 2 and 3

Anyone had any success with COD3 or Metal Slug 6, or Far Cry?!!

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hark said:
How do you do the alt dol method with Metal Slug 6?

Actually, that game doesnt work in the disk version and thats why you must patch it to IOS 249. Buggy MS5 its because of the USB Loading. MoHH2 gets buggy too.

ATRochie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
metal slug 6 definitely works with the alt dol method. It was the first game I tried it with.

Which DOL file do you use out of the metalslug ISO?? I was having a hard time trying to figure this one out....Is this kind of like HOTD where when you run the alt dol, only metal slug 6 will work?

So basically from what I've gathered, the only games that will not run via USB are COD3 and Far Cry.....everything else runs great on USB now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For your steam deck ken?