Any way to patch Nintendo DS games to work with WPA Wi-Fi connection?

xperiax2050

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
hey guys listen maybe there is a way,told hackers and homebrewers to make a software that makes the dsi thinks that he's connected to WFC for example in mario kart ds go to nintendo wfc and when you go and click in search for an access point it said that all the wifis doesn't support wep so why all of hackers and homebrewers make a software makes the ds roms thinks that their connected to wfc but their connected to wpa and wpa2 but i found a problem you see in advanced settings in the dsi it has 12 characters (maybe) and the wfc has 11 (again maybe i don't remember) so maybe we need to talk to wiimmfi server and told him to make a server that has the same number as the digits in advanced settings
any question reply to me

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your post is practically unreadable.

so why all of hackers and homebrewers make a software makes the ds roms thinks that their connected to wfc but their connected to wpa and wpa2 but i found a problem you see in advanced settings in the dsi it has 12 characters (maybe) and the wfc has 11 (again maybe i don't remember) so maybe we need to talk to wiimmfi server and told him to make a server that has the same number as the digits in advanced settings
Wiimfi and WFC have absolutely nothing to do with WEP and WPA2.

xperiax2050

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Your post is practically unreadable.

Wiimfi and WFC have absolutely nothing to do with WEP and WPA2.
idk anything about programming but we really need this software to play nds games i really wanna play mario kart ds online and much much more i will try

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
idk anything about programming
Well, there are plenty of people who know about programming who would have fixed this by now if it was just a matter of changing 11 characters to 12 characters.

but we really need this software to play nds games i really wanna play mario kart ds online and much much more i will try
Just get another wifi router or use your phone hotspot.

Reactions: xperiax2050

xperiax2050

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
well if i was having a 3ds i will just play mario kart 7
Well, there are plenty of people who know about programming who would have fixed this by now if it was just a matter of changing 11 characters to 12 characters.

Just get another wifi router or use your phone hotspot.
wifi router and phone hotpost don't work my dsi just tell me connected to wifi but unable to connect to server even if i put wiimmfi dns so this is a big problem i'm so good at mario kart ds and i'm bored from always getting first i want real challengers

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you understand how to use punctuation like commas or periods? Punctuation tends to make your posts much easier to read.

wifi router and phone hotpost don't work my dsi just tell me connected to wifi but unable to connect to server even if i put wiimmfi dns so this is a big problem
If you have already configured your router or phone hotspot to use WEP, then you have some other problem.

xperiax2050

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Do you understand how to use punctuation like commas or periods? Punctuation tends to make your posts much easier to read.

If you have already configured your router or phone hotspot to use WEP, then you have some other problem.
what do you mean i'm new i can read your messages easily

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.