ROM Hack Any way to get Fire Emblem Fates: Cipher DLC

aisaacflamero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
no puedo entender nada de esto y menos editar codigos exadecimales del juego,pero quiero los personajes, hay alguna manera que alguien pueda subir el archivo Cia que nos sirva a todos los de la version US y que esten todos? gracias de,saludos.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no puedo entender nada de esto y menos editar codigos exadecimales del juego,pero quiero los personajes, hay alguna manera que alguien pueda subir el archivo Cia que nos sirva a todos los de la version US y que esten todos? gracias de,saludos.
Creo que algien subio el cia de esto en el iso site unas semanas atras.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Supster131,

aisaacflamero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Aren't those Amiibo exclusives? I know there's a NTR plugin that enables those characters without the need of the Amiibos.

Edit: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fe-fates-a-way-to-unlock-hero-battles-without-amiibo.418795/
Yup, there it is. Is that what you were talking about?

if there but in this post explains how you yourself create Dlc you require to have Lucina and others in your game without the plugin, or Ntr but I have no idea how to do it even though I read the rial tute that He left here.
I write in English because I have already deleted questions before I've done in Spanish some admin

aisaacflamero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Sure thing. Some text is still untranslated though.

How I port Cipher DLC (and other JP DLC) to US version:
  • Create "@E" folder in "m" folder, then move all files in "m" folder to "@E".
  • Because the file structure is changed, you need to edit "fst.bin" file. It's basically a file list, contains some pointers that point to file name. Edit: Now you can generate it with this Python script.
  • Hex edit DLC entries in ContentInfoArchive_USA_en.bin file, and add icon files to "icons" folder (optional).
  • Rebuild the DLC.

RainThunder hello me send a SAVE Might have these three characters in it? please for more I searched this Dlc you speak and can not find more if I had the SAVE I could work them, thanks greetings.

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RainThunder hello me send a SAVE Might have these three characters in it? please for more I searched this Dlc you speak and can not find more if I had the SAVE I could work them, thanks greetings.

So this tutorial is pretty bare-bones and not useful if you don't have the files or haven't done this before.

You don't need to do that. If you go to that iso site, you will find what you are looking for.

aisaacflamero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
It is not well and I did not recognize the file and my departure just need a save that contains codes to add to mine, besides this tutorial tells you to remove the Jap exdat a game and not have it
So this tutorial is pretty bare-bones and not useful if you don't have the files or haven't done this before.

You don't need to do that. If you go to that iso site, you will find what you are looking for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.