Hacking Any way of running Nintendo DS and 3DS backups. New 3DS (small) firmware 10.7.XX

arancy123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have a new 3DS (the small one) at firmware 10.7.XX and I wanted to now if there were any ways to get it to be able to run 3DS backups on it and Nintendo DS backups on it. Any information will be greatly appreciated especially if it doesn't involve buying another game to exploit it. If I have to I have no choice.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On 10.7 you will need an exploitable game and in the case of some games, either a powersaves or a seperate hacked 3ds to install the hack.
You can also borrow any of these things (the games, the powersaves or the hacked 3ds) from a friend temporarily.
That will let you run 3ds backups, for DS ones you will need an NDS flashcart like an R4.

Really great guide for hacking your 3ds: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grab SmileBASIC from the eshop while you can, there'll be a primary exploit for it in a few days. Then you can downgrade. Unfortunately there is no browserhax on 10.7.
And don't make new threads, please. We have a stickied Noob Paradise thread, and see up to dozens of posts like yours daily. I think the record is 22 in a single day.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Hello I have a new 3DS (the small one) at firmware 10.7.XX and I wanted to now if there were any ways to get it to be able to run 3DS backups on it and Nintendo DS backups on it. Any information will be greatly appreciated especially if it doesn't involve buying another game to exploit it. If I have to I have no choice.
nope, you either have to buy an exploit game to downgrade to 9.2(FOLLOW PLAILECT'S GUIDE) and install a9lh, or buy a sky3ds.
Via the a9lh way , you can install 3ds backups, known as .cias, and with sky3ds(please don't go with sky3ds, a9lh is better), you use .3ds roms, which get you an online ban in no time :)
For DS roms, if you want to actually play them at a playable state, you'll need a DS flashcard such as R4i sdhc 2016 gold or R4i-Gold Card(DS mode cards)
If you want a buggy unplayable way to run DS games use 3DESMUME

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Grab SmileBASIC from the eshop while you can, there'll be a primary exploit for it in a few days. Then you can downgrade. Unfortunately there is no browserhax on 10.7.
And don't make new threads, please. We have a stickied Noob Paradise thread, and see up to dozens of posts like yours daily. I think the record is 22 in a single day.
Actually, if you are on 10.7, the eShop will try to make you update. Your best bet is to buy an exploitable game or find a friend with an exploitable game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts