Hacking Any way of playing GC backups from sd?

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there a way of playing Gamecube backups from sd? Im sure there was a recent gamecube backup loader released and it was mentioned on the gbatemp front page but i cant find it now. What tools/loaders would i need?

Posts merged

accidental double post please delete

yaum-gui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there,
I've been following several guides found around the Web lately, and I've come to these conclusions:

-My 4.2E soft-modded black Wii CAN access the SNEEK(+DI) menu
-But it CAN'T read a proper GC rip (I mean, I did them myself before selling them cause I wanted to buy an Xbox 360S)

--> What happened?
-I turn the console on, and then select the installed app to go my emulated NAND, which gives me access to the SNEEK menu (either by the GC controller, or by the Wiimote)
-Everything is OK so far, except the "little" problem stated above...once a game is selected, I click the Disc Channel, which fades to black as usual, then the Wii powers off all by itself.

--> What do you need to know?
-I installed SNEEK+DI through Modmii 4.6.1;
-I made backups on my own NAND (through Bootmii & FS Dumper) and GC games;
-I converted my GC isos with DiscEX & Modmii (both won’t make a difference);
-I always put an original legit game in the tray (either Wii disc or GC disc, just in case), but also tried without;
-I used a 8 GB Sandisk Extreme III & a “standard” 2GB Sandisk SD cards with the SAME files inside, combined with a 320GB Iomega HDD which satisfied me plenty so far (for the config. USB loader).

If you need any more details so that we might be able to write a happy ending to this story, please let me know by any means.

Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol