Any Supernatural fans?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've watched most seasons and I love the show... The last season I watched was the sixth and still haven't watched the seventh, besides the first episode (I'm waiting until all eps come out so I can watch them all in one go).
I love Dean, he's just badass, I used to like Sam at first, but I don't really like him nowadays... Dean is so much cooler anyway.

X_XSlashX_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've watched most seasons and I love the show... The last season I watched was the sixth and still haven't watched the seventh, besides the first episode (I'm waiting until all eps come out so I can watch them all in one go).
I love Dean, he's just badass, I used to like Sam at first, but I don't really like him nowadays... Dean is so much cooler anyway.

jing90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
recently watch all the seasons and now I'm waiting for the new episodes
I love it but the first episodes of season 6 weren't great... this season is awesome

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've heard, the show is pretty similar to X-Files (monster-of-the-week episodes mixed with an ongoing myth arc), except the ongoing story line doesn't collapse on itself. While I haven't been able to check it out myself, it does look entertaining enough.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried watching it when the show first aired and just couldn't get into it at the time.... I noticed it on Netflix's New Arrivals a little over a week ago and immediately gave it another chance. Currently I'm on season 4 of the show and absolutely love it. I'm actually watching the show as I type. My 12 year old brother is even hooked on it also. He's constantly asking me questions each day when I go ahead of where ever we leave off together.

@[member='Gahars']: That comparison to the X-Files seems pretty accurate IMO lol

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I watched season 1 but didn't really get into it. So many people love the series though that I'm sure I've missed something, thinking about trying season 2 to see if it picks up.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I watched season 1 but didn't really get into it. So many people love the series though that I'm sure I've missed something, thinking about trying season 2 to see if it picks up.

Season 2 and above are a little different from Season 1. You should probably try watching until the end of Season 3 to see if you'd actually like the later seasons.

X_XSlashX_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Season 2 and above are a little different from Season 1. You should probably try watching until the end of Season 3 to see if you'd actually like the later seasons.

Yeah what he said. I also stopped watching the show during the 1st season then midway through the 2nd I gave it another chance and I started loving it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT:

Hello Scavenger!!

HERE IS THE ANSWER!!!!

NO NOT REALLY!

CAPITALS!!

SCABIES!!!

I like the show but I wish the seasons were shorter, its one of those shows that have too many filler episodes. Thankfully this season seems better than the last though really not as good as previous ones, I think its time to end it soon though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.