Hacking Any "kid friendly" save game renamer made for flashcarts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryceOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,037
  • Replies Replies 6
B

BryceOne

Guest
My nephew's have the R4 card and both love pokemon games. Is there any program for flashcards that can switch saved games from one to another so they can both have their own save file? Something "kid friendly".
 
What you can do is make two separate folders like /Nephew1 and /Nephew 2 and put the pokemon games in there. Then you will have separate save files. If you have any question please ask.
 
Is there any homebrew "explorer"-type program for DS with a "file rename" option?
 
DSOrganise has a file browser that can do it, but I wouldn't describe it as kid-friendly. Kiekoes' suggestion was a pretty good idea.
 
DSOrganise has a file browser that can do it, but I wouldn't describe it as kid-friendly. Kiekoes' suggestion was a pretty good idea.

The older of the 2 kids is 13, and he's good on computers, so I think he can rename file to his save, play the game, then rename back when finished. Right now they only have 1GB card so they are limited on space until we can get them another.
 
Hmm.. Just found the WoodR4 firmware has the option to select a save slot (Under File Info/Settings/Features), so I can have multiple saves for 1 game. Very cool. It's something they can figure out easily.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted