Hacking Any hope for the GC Backup Loader to be 100% compatible by this year?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want the Backup Loader to be 100% compatible with GC games and have multi-game ISO disc's work as well. Could this be possible by this year?

SirTempest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if you really want it, just program it
otherwise just sit down, stay quiet and wait until its done by others and you don't have to bother about all the problems writing a backuploader

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My gamecube loader is 100% compatible with every game... so is my Wii backup loader... I can load right from the disc menu, and all games play 100% at 6x speed...

And no, you can't have it... it's mine...

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just glad GC Backup Loader works period.....the fact that it can play Zelda: WW, Mario Sunshine, SSB:M, Metroid Prime, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles & other games is pretty amazing.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
zidane_genome said:
My gamecube loader is 100% compatible with every game... so is my Wii backup loader... I can load right from the disc menu, and all games play 100% at 6x speed...

I'm just interested. What modchip do you have?

HazMathew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want someone to give me 100 million dollars by the end of this year. Is this possible?

Link5084: bottom line, YOU want something YOU have to do it. The devs (WiiGator in this case) do this on their own time for free. This forum is not a place to make demands like you are their boss.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Of course no one knows. It all depends on which people work on it for how long. For example, maybe Wiigator decides he doesn't want to work on it anymore and just leaves it as is. Or everyone starts making updates until it's nearly perfect!

Personally, I think pretty much every GameCube game will be compatible at the end of this year, though there will probably always be some minor issues. Just look at how the Wii Backup Loaders already are after a few months! We have a nearly perfect Backup Launcher Gamma, a promising open source project called SoftChip that's probably already better and some projects dedicated to making backups launch in the disc channel. What more could you ask for?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Link5084 said:
I want the Backup Loader to be 100% compatible with GC games and have multi-game ISO disc's work as well. Could this be possible by this year?

If you really want it then do it.

PS:All this pointless thread for such questions are so stupid.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
computerboy said:
zidane_genome said:

I'm just interested. What modchip do you have?

I have a solderless Yowii with Yaosm firmware 3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-