OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I've played the flash version of Patapon 2 a few times, and now I NEED the real game, even though I have no way of getting a PSP in my life.... So I've come up with an alternative... Sort of.

Are there any games on the Nintendo DS that are similar to Patapon and Patapon 2? I'm okay if it's homebrew, just as long as it's the complete game and not some demo. Plus, it has to be releasing/dumped this month or have already been released/dumped. I can't be bothered with patience this time around. I've already waited for Patapon DS and that's probably never going to happen.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't think of any game like Patapon on the DS (sorry!), but that's not exactly a bad thing. I played Pata-pata-pata-pon for a total of 45 minutes before ditching it.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Get a used/refurb PSP off eBay or something, it's not like they're THAT expensive.

There's absolutely no games like Patapon for the DS.
$99 is the cheapest I can find. That's for the first kind of PSP made. That's outrageous. I won't pay over $30. Plus I have no more than $3 right now. I can't afford it. That's why I have a flash cart: because I don't have the money to buy anything.

Also....
ebay-psp-demotivational-poster.jpg

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
BlackDave said:
Then how did you buy your flashcart plus Micro SD plus your DS??

ninja.gif
My parents bought it for me. I told them I'd never have to buy another DS game again, and they obliged to buy it for me.

By a prehacked psp, or a psp+pandora
then they never have to buy you a psp game.

You won't find one for 30 or less, unless its broken.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Get a used/refurb PSP off eBay or something, it's not like they're THAT expensive.

There's absolutely no games like Patapon for the DS.
$99 is the cheapest I can find. That's for the first kind of PSP made. That's outrageous. I won't pay over $30. Plus I have no more than $3 right now. I can't afford it. That's why I have a flash cart: because I don't have the money to buy anything.

Also....
ebay-psp-demotivational-poster.jpg
You think that's outrageous? trty checking Amazon for a $500 PSP 1000....USED.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
cyberninja said:
You could try a psp emulator for pc. Iv'e never used one but here is a link
Tried that. No PSP emulator is able to run any games worth playing. That emulator in question is the best, and happens to be the one I tried. I couldn't even get the intro to play.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And here we have it again... today's Daily Dose of Diva-ness!

Patapon DS is the closest homebrew we have... but it's just not released yet. Maybe try some other rhythm DS game?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:

Wat.

I got my PSP 1000, used and in good condition, from Amazon for roughly $120-$130, with a charger/USB cable and a 2GB memory stick.

But there's nothing really close to Patapon on the DS outside of some rhythm games, but it's still not the rhythm/RTS hybrid of Patapon.

Just don't complain. Any time we suggest you to get something new you seem to complain about "I'm 14 and have no money!"

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Hatsune Miku said:

Wat.

I got my PSP 1000, used and in good condition, from Amazon for roughly $120-$130, with a charger/USB cable and a 2GB memory stick.

But there's nothing really close to Patapon on the DS outside of some rhythm games, but it's still not the rhythm/RTS hybrid of Patapon.

Just don't complain. Any time we suggest you to get something new you seem to complain about "I'm 14 and have no money!"
I'm not 14. I just expect money and no job, which apparently isn't possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Fuck off spam bot.