1. Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. x65943

OP x65943 the end is nigh, buy doge coin
    Global Moderator

United States
    Big doge spike today, almost got to 8¢ again, is anyone still hodling?

Where do you guys think it's gonna go from here

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  2. Jokey_Carrot

Jokey_Carrot G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.

United Kingdom
    dog coin

3. E1ite007

E1ite007 Weird avatar guy

Mexico
    I'm no crypto expert. Is pretty bullshit-ty it's technical analysis 'cause most of the time crypto fails to follow a real tendency beyond it's formation. But from what I can see, if it continues to spike like that, around 0.078 will reach it's last R, and it will bounce again to ~0.7

4. Defiance

Defiance oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...

United States
    Had bought ~40k doge a year ago for $100 total. Sold when I made $115 because I thought it was really dumb. Now I recently bought another ~29k for ~$1400, and my have since gone up ~50% as of now.

I think of doge (and crypto in general) has a 'bet' on stupidity: when the markets are irrational, crypto will go up the most (imo), so I now keep a small amount in such (just doge for now). Not sure how much longer I'll keep it up, but it definitely is pretty fun to watch, lol. That said, if I lose it all, I wouldn't be too shocked, though I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be upset.

Anyway, that is my sober, not-so-fun take on it. For my fun side: To the moon!

5. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I hope all crypt goes under again. Crypto miners are a cancer on the tech society when all we want is to build a new pc with a new graphics card. Yet they're sold out and marked up because of miners.

Defiance likes this.
  6. NNate

NNate GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I wouldn't put all the blame of graphics supply issues on miners. Being stuck at home has caused crazy demand in all things gaming

Scott_pilgrim and DinohScene like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - dogers, spike, today