• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Any dogers see that spike today??

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big doge spike today, almost got to 8¢ again, is anyone still hodling?

Where do you guys think it's gonna go from here

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm no crypto expert. Is pretty bullshit-ty it's technical analysis 'cause most of the time crypto fails to follow a real tendency beyond it's formation. But from what I can see, if it continues to spike like that, around 0.078 will reach it's last R, and it will bounce again to ~0.7

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had bought ~40k doge a year ago for $100 total. Sold when I made $115 because I thought it was really dumb. Now I recently bought another ~29k for ~$1400, and my have since gone up ~50% as of now.

I think of doge (and crypto in general) has a 'bet' on stupidity: when the markets are irrational, crypto will go up the most (imo), so I now keep a small amount in such (just doge for now). Not sure how much longer I'll keep it up, but it definitely is pretty fun to watch, lol. That said, if I lose it all, I wouldn't be too shocked, though I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be upset.

Anyway, that is my sober, not-so-fun take on it. For my fun side: To the moon!

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope all crypt goes under again. Crypto miners are a cancer on the tech society when all we want is to build a new pc with a new graphics card. Yet they're sold out and marked up because of miners.

Reactions: Defiance

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)