Homebrew Any counterpart to downgrade?

zKin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi;

I wanted to know if there is any counterpart to downgrade, (10.5-30 to 9.2 in my case), like lost something like downloaded games from eShop and/or saves related to them, some data, streetpass place, miis in the editor, nnid or anything... (Someone confirmed me in an other thread that Activity log wasnt lost).

I can't believe it's "free" :D, I don't want to be the new Edward and Alphonse Elric after the transmutation, trying to revive some past in my o3DS, equivalent exchange you know.

Thanks !

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi;

I wanted to know if there is any counterpart to downgrade, (10.5-30 to 9.2 in my case), like lost something like downloaded games from eShop and/or saves related to them, some data, streetpass place, miis in the editor, nnid or anything... (Someone confirmed me in an other thread that Activity log wasnt lost).

I can't believe it's "free" :D, I don't want to be the new Edward and Alphonse Elric after the transmutation, trying to revive some past in my o3DS, equivalent exchange you know.

Thanks !
Then hard mod to back up NAND and SD content before downgrading.

After downgraded you can use the above NAND back up and SD content for the unlinked EMUNAND!

you mean downsides?
no none at all, downgrade install emunand upgrade emunand and you're good to go.

Is it there some data lost, mii thingy, friend list.. when downgrade if I heard correctly (due to older firmware not supports)?

Last edited by tivu100,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to hard mod for this?!
You don't but since you want guarantee 0% data loss, hard mod is your alternative guarantee. See my edit since I heard (maybe wrong) that downgrade may wipe your friend lost or mii or amiiboo... thingy since lower firmware is not incompatabitle

zKin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You don't but since you want guarantee 0% data loss, hard mod is your alternative guarantee. See my edit since I heard (maybe wrong) that downgrade may wipe your friend lost or mii or amiiboo... thingy since lower firmware is not incompatabitle
Okay thank you, then since i dont care about amiibos, I can redo my friendlist (only few friend code to write on a paper....), I guess it'll be OK :)
I'll just save Iwata's Mii obtained via spotpass during i-dont-remember-which-event into the editor :)

(I really really care juste about that, saves and activity log)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-