Homebrew any CFW's on 11.3 as of now

Liamdav02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have 2 questions, what is the files 9 folder on my sd card, and how am i supposed to connect to the iternet to do step 2 if my o3ds wont connect to the browser unless i update?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have a question, what is the files9 folder on my sd card, and how do i do step 2 if it wont let me on my browser due to the fact it says perform a system update to use the browser, but if i system update it will put me on 11.3 right?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 2 questions, what is the files 9 folder on my sd card, and how am i supposed to connect to the iternet to do step 2 if my o3ds wont connect to the browser unless i update?
The files9 folder is predominantly where important files from your 3DS will be backed up to. As for your question about Step 2, you're going to have to be more specific about which Step 2 you're referring to.

As long as you follow the guide exactly, you will be fine.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
on step 11 how do i get anything out of the luma 3ds. 7z, its just a file like that and i cant get the arm9 bin out of it, what do i do?
If you use my tool it extracts the files for you as well:
Use http://quantumc.at/AGFD.jar

It will let you download the torrents without a torrent client. It will probably only work on Windows 64bit, if you have something different and it works please let me know and if you have it and it doesn't work (it freezes) please let me know too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's your exact firmware? That shouldn't happen unless you don't have a browser, because a) your firmware ends in -0, or b) you updated with a cartridge below 9.9 to a firmware above 9.9 (the guide explains how to tell if you did that)

In either of those cases you should be following pages that don't need the browser (except on 2.1, you get the browser back after the CTR transfer)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock