Homebrew Any Alchemy clone games?

APPS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I havent seen any topics like this, if I have then just point me in the right direction.
I was wondering if there are any homebrew games like "Alchemy" on the smart phones, or "Doodle God" that were available on the DS?
And secondly, if one doesnt exist, how come no ones made one yet?
tongue.gif

Hope someone can help

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Well i can't think of games that is simply combine things and nothing else, but there exist games that involves combining items, but instead you run your own store and go around gathering materials while having RPG elemnts in it. The atellier games are pretty much that. Think of rune factory minus the farm part. You own your own shop. You gather your own materiels which you create new items as you try to make your shop the biggest. And yes the atelier's games main theme is alchemy. So there you have it.
Currently only Atelier Annie: Alchemist of Sera Island is the only english game avaible for the DS.
If you can read japanese, then i say go for Lina no Atelier - Strahl no Renkinjutsushi
If you want to play them in a series then its Lise->Annie>Lina.
I dont know if they have any connection to each other or if they are sequels/prequels to each other. Only played Anni and it quite fun to play. But damn store management is hard >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1