Hacking ANTI-PIRACY SAVE FIX?

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to gt FFCC: Echoes of time to work on my R4. I was told that it should work with just cheat.dat(UE) but that didnt work for me because the cheat option did not appear on the Y button for this game.

It does appear for other games (DQ5 and Chrono Trigger for example) but not this one.

So what am I to do?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
The old Cheat(UE) doesn't contain new cheats, and as far as I know the new cheat database (maintaned by Curley) has no UE option.

Best thing to do is just do what I did, download the new Cheat database from Curleys thread, download R4CEE then just delete all the japan codes and most of the stupid EU language codes that nobody needs.

Hell I think I've seen a few cheats for Imagine games in the database.

Also, stop making multiple threads and multiple posts.

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay I cant find curleys thread so can you just post the link to it and where to get R4CCE please.

So all I have to do is delete some japanese codes and language codes to get this to work? Sounds too easy arent you missing something out?

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
someone said it was an arm7.bin problem and then someone else said it was game ID so which is it lol?

and which rom am I better off using, usa or europe?

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there nowhere I can just download a pre-patched rom? I dont really know how to use this r4cce and every time I try to do something I mess up other roms on my R4 lol.

My GTA:CW is a pre pacthed rom and works fine

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the third thread you've started with this issue?

[ignore]
and how dumb are you that you can't go into the game hints section, and see the unofficial cheat compilation stickied right at the top?
[/ignore]

and now you're asking for rom's on this site?

EDIT: cheats.gbatemp.net has actually been back since at least yesterday, so that's even less of an excuse for you to not know where to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.