monkey_logo.jpg

this is a real product!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work. I've been using it for a while, and my BoneMonkey problems persist.
frown.gif

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
• Ideal for butt busting activities such as truck driving, motorcycling, bicycling, horse back riding, extreme sports, and extremely gay sex. May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads, and other areas prone to chafing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day, don’t let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!

Damn they forgot one major selling point so I added it in.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anti-BoneMonkey Powder, eh? Hmm....I wonder what it's made out of.....

What's the opposite of bacon?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe Canadian bacon is just fried ham.
What do you think bacon is? Ham ;p Basically a piece of pork that was soaked in a brine and/or smoked.

QUOTEIn the United States, ordinary bacon is made only from the pork belly, yielding what is known in Britain as "streaky bacon", or "streaky rashers". In Britain, bacon made from the meat on the back of the pig is referred to as back bacon or back rashers. It usually includes a streaky bit and a lean ovoid bit, and is part of traditional full breakfast commonly eaten in Britain and Ireland. In the United States, back bacon is called Canadian-style bacon or Canadian bacon, but this term refers usually to the lean ovoid portion. What the U.S. terms "Canadian bacon" is actually back bacon rolled in cornmeal. In Canada, it is called peameal bacon, whereas bacon is used generally to refer to strip bacon, which is more common to the Canadian diet. Bacon is also a popular breakfast food.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...