Another noob.. Hello!

Diddlyuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, i decided to join after my supercard died on me and i lost all my backups. Unfortunately my n3ds xl is on 11.0.0-33E and i'm too scared to hardmod. So tomorrow i will be exchanging my DS at the shop i bought it from as it keeps failing to read cards! From there i plan to use the a9lh guide to downgrade then run the Luma3DS cfw!

Diddlyuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there, welcome to GBAtemp! Enjoy your stay, and good luck with what you plan to do :grog:
Thank you, i feel like im going to need it! I've downloaded all the files and created folder structures for all 3 steps so i can just put the SD card in the computer copy / paste back to 3ds then repeat! Best case scenario - my replacement is on 9.2 :P

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, i feel like im going to need it! I've downloaded all the files and created folder structures for all 3 steps so i can just put the SD card in the computer copy / paste back to 3ds then repeat! Best case scenario - my replacement is on 9.2 :P
The new way of doing it is pretty easy. :) I'm sure you'll be fine. Just follow the guide exactly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...