ROM Hack Another Legit Pokemon Problem.

i3ui3le

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i did all the best and following all tutorial from a-z..sadly all cant pass on random wifi..i wonder how can i get my edited pokemon on that random wifi..i did all of them Full legit check all pass...legit checker/pokesav/pokegen ..and i did download pkm from pkmdb and projectpokemon..i want this cause i been battle with pokesav user on random wifi ..did anyone sucess edit and battle on wifi?..how can i get this work..been googling a week z..
hate2.gif
unsure.gif

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
even i tried to create a pokegen pkm which didn't work

it goes through the lady but after connecting on wifi it says there was a problem with the pokemons and then it automatically disconnects

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The algorithms created with Pokegen are still for the fourth generation. That's why none show as legit unless they were created perfectly then pokeshifted.

And the .pkm files from IV gen don't work for the same reason too, pokeshifting (or poketransfer, whatever it's called.) changes information in the .pkm files.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Use legit Pokemon.

Battling online with hacked pokemon is despicable.
I think he means using illegitimate, but still legal Pokemon on Wi-Fi. Because he has a life and doesn't want to spend 50 hours of it just to get 1 measly Pokemon.

Not saying you don't have a life, just...

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TwinRetro said:
Use legit Pokemon.

This.

QUOTE(Fishaman P @ Mar 18 2011, 11:27 PM) Not saying you don't have a life, just...
I don't think its about not having a life (you have to like playing the games obviously), its about not having the online modes ruined.

If you just use what you get through playing the game, you (and everyone online playing "honestly") will ultimatly get more out of it. The rare pokemon will be rare, the hardcore pkm/teams etc from hardcore players etc. just my opinion on it..

Nelhew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What does having a life or no life?

Seriously it doesn't take 50 hours to play this game. Nor catch powerful pokemon.
But to catch every single pokemon out there... 50 hours? YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME.

shadow2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nelhew said:
What does having a life or no life?

Seriously it doesn't take 50 hours to play this game. Nor catch powerful pokemon.
But to catch every single pokemon out there... 50 hours? YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME.

if u want a proper iv/ev team it takes at least 50 hours a pokemon oh and its even worse if u wanna change ur team/realise differnt combos are better its a serious amout of time investment

i3ui3le

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Narayan said:
what version region?

i have been play Pokemon Black (U) / (J)...also the same ...i just wonder ...hey guys 50 hour?..lol you got to be kidding me ..i was battling with user in random wifi " his pokemon Raikou , Entei , Suicune , Cresselia , Froslass ..and i dont think he made out for legit playing having pokemon like this..

kineticUK said:
TwinRetro said:
Use legit Pokemon.

This.

QUOTE(Fishaman P @ Mar 18 2011, 11:27 PM)
Not saying you don't have a life, just...
I don't think its about not having a life (you have to like playing the games obviously), its about not having the online modes ruined.

If you just use what you get through playing the game, you (and everyone online playing "honestly") will ultimatly get more out of it. The rare pokemon will be rare, the hardcore pkm/teams etc from hardcore players etc. just my opinion on it..

did u mean play without edit ? ](and everyone online playing "honestly")..lol what a helpless quote..hey like this man..get 6 pokemon on level 50 and go on battle on random wifi 3v3 PK battle..you will see everyone using hack on battle..if someone figure out for this please let me know..

i3ui3le

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
and one thing i did save my legit pokemon ,i mean i caught normally on game..and i export the pokemon for legit test...surprisingly Legit Checker say my pokemon Hacked or unknown..
rolleyes.gif
...just curion about this..

shadow2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
also i dont see the issue if u pokesav a pokemon with legit iv/ev its time saving and yields the same result in the end.
and yes iv are very important if i need my lead to have as much speed as possible for example if he doesnt have the speed iv's he will always lose in speed in a mirror.
not to mention iv's are the most tedious and annoying thing to get

D

Deleted-236924

i3ui3le said:
and one thing i did save my legit pokemon ,i mean i caught normally on game..and i export the pokemon for legit test...surprisingly Legit Checker say my pokemon Hacked or unknown..
rolleyes.gif
...just curion about this..
That hasn't been updated for B/W yet...

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Most people here doesn't know about IV/EV when responding and neither do they know that IV/nature breeding takes TIME and after that EV training takes MORE TIME. For once i support the pokesav/pokegen. The only restriction i ask for is that they dont make it ridiculously overpowered(All 31 IV) and visible that its not legit(Moves it doesnt know).

i3ui3le

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
DarkStriker said:
Most people here doesn't know about IV/EV when responding and neither do they know that IV/nature breeding takes TIME and after that EV training takes MORE TIME. For once i support the pokesav/pokegen. The only restriction i ask for is that they dont make it ridiculously overpowered(All 31 IV) and visible that its not legit(Moves it doesnt know).

talking about IV/EV ..i used to refer from serebii website and nature /location /move ..all there ..i didn make ALl 31 IV ..and also move still refer on serebii that pokemon legit moves..i didn make overpower pokemon ..100% legit check all valid..still didn pass on randim wifi..

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
EV/IV is something you need to build up legitimately. It's tedious for a reason. If you wanna be the very best like no one ever was, you need to fucking work for it.

You think the people that play competitively and have the actual cart, and doesn't pirate their games have the opportunity to use pokegen? No.

What makes you so entitled to the best Pokemon for playing online, when people pump so many hours into their legit ones? It's disgusting and it's just another example of spoiled little kids feeling entitled for shit they don't deserve nor work for.

shadow2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
well considering not having the iv/ev/nature creates imbalance in online games and not having them can screw u over if u want to make a certain movepool/team combination because certain pokemon cant perform there tasks for example not having enough speed therefor always loseing the fight vs certain pokemon therefore making ur opener/other role useless.

i3ui3le

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
TwinRetro said:
EV/IV is something you need to build up legitimately. It's tedious for a reason. If you wanna be the very best like no one ever was, you need to fucking work for it.

You think the people that play competitively and have the actual cart, and doesn't pirate their games have the opportunity to use pokegen? No.

What makes you so entitled to the best Pokemon for playing online, when people pump so many hours into their legit ones? It's disgusting and it's just another example of spoiled little kids feeling entitled for shit they don't deserve nor work for.

ceh..why you so mad about ..i just want info about this..spoil?..that what i feed when fighting with editor trainer in Random wifi..lol..nvm..that was very helpfull.
hate2.gif
.go and try 3v3 battle ..so u know..

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You, sir, are despicable.

PokeSaving is fine.

Using those hacked Pokemon in an attempt to battle with other people who worked hard for their legit pokemon, is not.

It's like saying, "I ROBBED A BANK AND I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU BEAT THAT". Bad analogy, I know, but it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc