Hacking Another just bought a new 3ds xl and need help on which flashcart to buy

Masoud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to figure out what to buy. I've been searching flash carts on sites claiming they have support for the most recent 9.9 firmware including the gateway, r4, and sky. I read almost all of the stickies but then came to realize it was all outdated information. Even with a couple weeks to a month there's different updates. By reading the most recent thread titles, I'm reading jargon and troubleshooting for people with their devices. In other words, what should I get?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Gateway only supports up to 9.2

Sky3DS supports up to 9.9

Each has their advantages and disadvantages.

If you have a console with 9.2 or below, Gateway is a serious choice together with the several CFWs currently available.
If the console is above 9.2, then Sky3DS is your only choice altho there's still the possibility of limited homebrew by using Ninjhax 2.0 for example.

Reactions: Zidapi and Masoud

hunter010709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't you understand what Iemanuel said?
Or do you think in seeking advice in the forerunner forum of 3ds news and hacking advancements you could bring something new to the table?
Have a nice weekend Masoud.....

Reactions: Masoud

Masoud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relax :/, I misread the information on the site and got a little over-excited for a second. A simple misunderstanding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU