ROM Hack ANOTHER DragonBall Kai Ultimate Butouden Translation

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supersaiyan627 said:
Alex_32571 said:
It was his first project, and kosheh just happened to be working on it as well. I suspect Elza just ragequit because he couldn't keep up and wanted to become well-known for being the ONE to translate this game or something.

Uh, don't assume that Elza basically stopped the translation because someone else came out with another translation. You're making Elza look like some whiny baby when I'm sure he is not. Isn't Elza working with kosheh anyway? And besides, Elza is going to school so he can't spend all his time in this forum like you Alex_32571 (I'm guessing you are 40 years old judging by the numbers in your user name).
Going by nothing but his own posts and attitude, he is sorta whiny. That was no reason to stop working with kosheh. And didn't I see kosheh posting recently that Elza used part of his patch in his "final" release?

http://gbatemp.net/t277542-dragon-ball-kai...t&p=3482039

Oh, and eighteen years old, bro.

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kaioken said:
djalmafreestyler: hey how did you manage to put elza's final patch onto your r4 or clone or acekard or whichever you own? its an xdelta file not a .pat file.. unlike koshe's patches. can you help me?
Lol, it's pretty easy. Just use my patcher and rename Elza's file to "patch.pat". Then just patch it like you would mine (drag rom onto the .bat file)

SylentEcho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you planning to release an update for your patch Kosheh? If so, what changes will be made?

Oh, and thanks again. Your efforts helped so many of us enjoy the game.
smile.gif

Kaioken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh i tried doing what you told me to do with elza's patch but i dont think it's going to work because when i tried renaming it, it said - if you change a file name extension, the file may become unusable... ??

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kaioken said:
kosheh i tried doing what you told me to do with elza's patch but i dont think it's going to work because when i tried renaming it, it said - if you change a file name extension, the file may become unusable... ??
That's Windows 7 being a nerd. Be a man, changing the filename means it won't open in another program. but that means jack if the patch simply is a thing that tells one series of hex to do something else. Just try it - you'll see it works just fine.

As for the patch, I really haven't touched it in the last few days. I've been working on my costume for this weekend - Nintendo World's Pokemon Black/White launch event in NYC. And I'll probably be playing Pokemans for a week or so, so...let's say the patch is in somewhat of a hiatus.

However, if it's any reassurance, I'm going to have some revamped tools for when I go back to working on the patch, thanks to an old friend.

gamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
SylentEcho said:
Kosheh's patch has WAY more progress. Everything you need to know in order to play the game has been translated here except a few Quotes.

By the way, here's a complete unlock guide showing each and every thing one can unlock in this game.

+1

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They say no news is good news. Obviously kosheh's working harder than a Chinese boy in a Nike sweatshop.

So just be patient, fellas. I'm sure the next patch will be released soon.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, he said he would be playing Pokemon for a while. And I don't blame him, he's been working hard and a Pokefan always drops everything for a new version.
wink.gif

SylentEcho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex_32571 said:
Haha, he said he would be playing Pokemon for a while. And I don't blame him, he's been working hard and a Pokefan always drops everything for a new version.
wink.gif
Ha! Tell me about it. I almost didn't go out on Saturday night just because I was playing Poke Black.

Elza said he won't be working on this patch for now, he's put it on hold. If he does make progress, he will post here saying so.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc