Homebrew Annoying colorsDS glitch?

guachoguacho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, I've been using the original colorsDS homebrew for the ds as a digital sketchpath. Lately, I've been getting this really frustrating input problem when painting. What happens is I start making a stroke:

tumblr_omz7s86v1G1qga1wpo1_1280.png

and suddenly the cursor will shot up to the left:

tumblr_omz7s86v1G1qga1wpo2_1280.png

or sometimes, random spots of paint will appear in other parts of the screen:

tumblr_omz7s86v1G1qga1wpo3_1280.png

It doesn't happen all the time, but it's constant enough to take the joy out of painting on the ds. I don't know if is this something with the homebrew itself, or is it a problem with my own tactile screen? I tried recalibrating.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
isnt stuff like acidentally touch two points of the screen at the same time? happened to me some times ...
aww i liked this app, sad that when I got wifi and wante dto use the gallery suppot for that, they canceled it and the homebrew support to make it an official product lol

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Could it be fixed by replacing the touchscreen?
Maybe? I mean I don't really know what is the problem. If you do everything well, it might get fixed. Or maybe you might also cause other issues trying to replace it (if you do it poorly and parts are pressured strangely). I want to imagine that the problem is because something like that.

Last edited by jurassicplayer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.