Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.1 "OMEGA" PUBLIC RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
......anyone notice you can access the DLC screen on phoenix wright..........hmmmmmm roms dont allow you to access eshop content, with a you cant use this card blah blah blah.....i think we need a eshop game dumped with online support i wanna see if this means it will work with eshop titles

nevermind i was working with very old info's :P

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
......anyone notice you can access the DLC screen on phoenix wright..........hmmmmmm roms dont allow you to access eshop content, with a you cant use this card blah blah blah.....i think we need a eshop game dumped with online support i wanna see if this means it will work with eshop titles

You can have access to DLC since 2.0b1 and with emuNAND.

Axel Killer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am having trouble updating the read me says nothing about how to update it can some one fill me in please?

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Hm. I suppose the next step for GW is to implement eshop games dumping and dlc dumping.

I kinda want to bring over my Fire emblem DLC from my legit 3ds.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
You can have access to DLC since 2.0b1 and with emuNAND.
you sure? iirc many people couldn't access the eshop page to buy DLC in game in roms, which game was it you used and was it rom or retail?

i know some bonus content on fire emblem would work but actual DLC you couldnt even see

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you sure, iirc many people couldn't access the eshop page to buy DLC in game in roms, which game was it you used and was it rom or retail?

I tried exactly this with Fire Emblem back in 1.2, it was indeed impossible because we were in 4.5 (aka, not the latest firmware version). With emuNAND, you can have access to the Outrealm Gate, actually there are people on the maxconsole forums saying that they bought DLC for Fire Emblem already.

Reactions: VisionMan

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I tried exactly this with Fire Emblem back in 1.2, it was indeed impossible because we were in 4.5 (aka, not the latest firmware version). With emuNAND, you can have access to the Outrealm Gate, actually there are people on the maxconsole forums saying that they bought DLC for Fire Emblem already.
hmmm okay maybe i'm mistaken but i will have to check XD

mijuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Odd. But when now attempting to access the eshop on 2.1 emunand both in classic and in gateway it is saying I need to update when launching the eshop, is anyone else having this issue? Should I reformat emunand?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Didn't we already know this for a while now? I thought he found a new way to play backups with 6.3 which is why he posted the video.

No, that's just a homebrew game, nothing related to flashcards or playing backups of official games.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I personally hope that online play NEVER EVER works.

In game cheats will probably arrive since it involves ram editing which can be done.

If there is online play and with cheats, well. There goes the multiplayer experience for the 3ds.
agree with you
at least , make online possible with the legit games
if you have 3DS that can run the GW , even if you have legit Pokemon XY , you can't play online

Spunky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
GW site is down , tried DL public from maxconsloe from official mirror but it's get virus in it :blink:

Dogs

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, is local trading in Pokemon XY working?

Also, has anyone tried using the blue card to play DS roms after updating to Omega? Do you think there would be any problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Back