Homebrew Animated Forwarder & Hybrid Channels By pepxl

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
i havent released them yet, i still have dol changes to do but havent had the time to do them, i could just release them now and do changes later as im quite happy with them the way they are

OK.
We are waiting.

yaywii.gif

toni.belangenani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I really like your forwarders and have just replaced my old ones with yours.
The only one I have a problem with is the Wii64 forwarder and I was wondering if I was the only one.
Loading it through the Homebrew Channel works just great, but loading it through your forwarder starts Wii64, but then it doesn't recognize my controller anymore. Any thoughts on what I can do about it?

Vsin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just happened to come across this thread and must say this is some very nice work here. Thank you for the work you have and are putting into this.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
toni.belangenani said:
Hi, I really like your forwarders and have just replaced my old ones with yours.
The only one I have a problem with is the Wii64 forwarder and I was wondering if I was the only one.
Loading it through the Homebrew Channel works just great, but loading it through your forwarder starts Wii64, but then it doesn't recognize my controller anymore. Any thoughts on what I can do about it?

mmmm...... not quite sure about that error, are your wiimotes fully synced to your wii? by this i mean using the red buttons on the Wii and remote, if not that might be the issue

toni.belangenani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pepxl said:
toni.belangenani said:

mmmm...... not quite sure about that error, are your wiimotes fully synced to your wii? by this i mean using the red buttons on the Wii and remote, if not that might be the issue

Thanks for the response! Just to be sure I tried resyncing my remotes, but after that it even got worse. The forwarder tries to launch wii64 (1.1) but gets stuck on a black screen. I tried reinstalling Wii64, and reinstalling the forwarder, but nothing seems to help.. It must be some problem on my side, but I can't figure out what it is.. Guess I'll have to go through the homebrew channel to get my mario64
smile.gif

The NES, SNES and gameboy forwarders are great, so thanks for those!

hunterm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hunterm.tk
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound like a newbie, but the USB Loader GX channel is illigal, it is based off of the Vertigo game channel banner (and maybe icon, i forgot).
frown.gif

Someone really needs to make a legal clone of it. :/

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
hunterm said:
Not to sound like a newbie, but the USB Loader GX channel is illigal, it is based off of the Vertigo game channel banner (and maybe icon, i forgot).
frown.gif

It's only a forwarder channel, don't sweat the small stuffs..lol

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The WiiRadio forwarder may be broken due to the WiiRadio .5 update. I'll have to double check in a bit and post back.

EDIT: Confirmed black screening when clicking on the "Exit" button in WiiRadio .5

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:
The WiiRadio forwarder may be broken due to the WiiRadio .5 update. I'll have to double check in a bit and post back.

EDIT: Confirmed black screening when clicking on the "Exit" button in WiiRadio .5

not a problem, ill try and fix any bugs soon as i can

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hunterm said:
frown.gif

thats a problem you have to take up with Neorame, i never said it was a legal/illegal base, the brylt and brlans were supposedly rewritten

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes im making one for dj_skual but still not quite finished as i have limited time available to do channels

casper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey pepxl i updated the ftpii app and now the forwader dont work i checked on mi sd and i found i dont have any boot.dol now i have a boot.elf you think you can make a forwader for boot.elf or any ideas how to fix my little problem

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
casper666 said:
hey pepxl i updated the ftpii app and now the forwader dont work i checked on mi sd and i found i dont have any boot.dol now i have a boot.elf you think you can make a forwader for boot.elf or any ideas how to fix my little problem

is an easy fix, the current dol in the forwarders only looks for a boot.dol not elf, i have new dols for most forwarders now so ill post them along with the Black Edition Forwarders when i get time(been very busy the past month or so), might be today as the BE forwarders are higher on the list than the standard ones.

If you prefer the standard ones just inject the needed dol from the BE dol pack into the WAD with Customizemii(or create using complex forwarder) when i post the BE forwarders

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey pepxl quick question, You said these forwarders all use IOS35 correct? I was just curious if using a different IOS would/could speed them up at all? Like trying IOS 60 for SD speed boosts or 57 for USB speed boosts? I know i can tell a 4~ second loading time difference between SD and USB currently, Im not really sure if thats how it works, but thought you might know more about it, just an idea
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont think there will be much difference in using a different IOS or if its possible(ive never changed it, never had to), when booting from USB it will always be slower as the drive has to initialize/spinup before any access is granted, also SD speeds are also SD dependent e.g size read/write speeds and class, plus it also depends on what source is used to create the forwarder dol that boots/searches for the app, some use SD read ahead cache some don't

i could be wrong, you could always use Showmiiwads to change the IOS used but IMHO i doubt it would make a difference to a forwarder

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info pepxl, I might try it out just for the sake of it. But ya i wasnt sure if it would affect a forwarder at all, I cant notice my HDD ever spinning down and having to respin up but it might be, i personally use SD card anyhow so its all good, was just curious mostly. I've noticed in tantrics emu's at least, if i load roms off USB its 2x slower than SD card to load the rom, but in for example wiiflow, covers from usb are 2x~ faster than when on sd card, but im guessing this has to do with the app itself im sure, but its just interesting that depending on what app your using the performance is large

casper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
casper666 said:

is an easy fix, the current dol in the forwarders only looks for a boot.dol not elf, i have new dols for most forwarders now so ill post them along with the Black Edition Forwarders when i get time(been very busy the past month or so), might be today as the BE forwarders are higher on the list than the standard ones.

If you prefer the standard ones just inject the needed dol from the BE dol pack into the WAD with Customizemii(or create using complex forwarder) when i post the BE forwarders

thankyou for the new forwader the black edition
work great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol