OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dantemugiwara said:
REQUEST hybrid channel for uLoader 3.6

ill add it to the hybrids folder on mediafire

EDIT

ADDED, i will also add the latest releases of the most popular apps to the V5 folder in due time

Also fixed the WadMan MM to allow you to install wads via USB

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Added

WiiRadio

Fixed

Link to Wad Manager MM

I should be back on track with the rest of the channels in the next few days and requests will be back up to

remember anyone has any problems with the channels tell me know or i cant to anything to help

da_xman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
I should be back on track with the rest of the channels in the next few days and requests will be back up to

remember anyone has any problems with the channels tell me know or i cant to anything to help

Woot! Can't wait!

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the hybrid channel/forwarder (ID - IDCL), for USB Loader CFG v48 , downloaded it from the Configurable USB Loader thread, found HERE. For me it boots the channel (CFG v48) and does not boot v50c that is on my SD card. To me it seems that the forwarder part (of ID - IDCL) is not working. When I use the Narolez forwarder, posted on the same page, it boots CFG v50c. I usually update CFG thru the loader, and I'm thinking I should not change the name of the folder where the CFG boot.dol is located. Any ideas?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SickPuppy said:
I installed the hybrid channel/forwarder (ID - IDCL), for USB Loader CFG v48 , downloaded it from the Configurable USB Loader thread, found HERE. For me it boots the channel (CFG v48) and does not boot v50c that is on my SD card. To me it seems that the forwarder part (of ID - IDCL) is not working. When I use the Narolez forwarder, posted on the same page, it boots CFG v50c. I usually update CFG thru the loader, and I'm thinking I should not change the name of the folder where the CFG boot.dol is located. Any ideas?

the hybrid channel looks in usbloader_cfg folder for the boot.dol, so if you dont have one of its named different like usbloader when it will load the default v48, its ok to change the name of the folder cfg is in as its one of the official folder names and it coded in the app to update from it base folder(the folder its in)

Narolez's forwarder will boot the dol as it looks in several locations

fat:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol - notice it looks here aswel
fat:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol - you have the app here or
fat:/apps/usb_loader/boot.dol - here
fat:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That clears things up, I do too much reading, so many apps will not find the folder unless it has a specific name to it, but this forwarder will find a folder that has 1 of 4 names. My folder name is "USBLoader", is the forwarder case sensitive when looking for the loader?

Oh, nvm, I just reread your post and see that usbloader_cfg needs to be the name, I was too busy looking at the 4 folders listed.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
simply change the folder name to usbloader_cfg and all will be fine, most if not all CFG forwarders look in usbloader_cfg and its a common base folder name for many users of CFG

folders are not case sensative in most cases, but it depends on what source was use to compile the forwarder boot.dol

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all just found this cool thread and wanted to add the mplayer ce forwarder I installed the forwarder from this thread and got 0.76 version from http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/downloads/list
when I run the forwarder I get cant find mplayer_ce in apps folder but its there I also put it in the root too, still get the same result any chance of a helping hand do I have the wrong version or somthing? or have I missed something rather silly any input would be cool thx

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the forwarder search path for mplayer is

SD:/apps/mplayer_ce/

so you need all the files from the archive in that folder

H:/ being my SD:/

69885451.png

nothing wrong with any mplayer forwarder, i use it on a regular basis, you probably have the folder set up wrong

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thx for confirming I am not going insane lol, I got exactly the same files as you have bar 2 in apps/mplayer_ce mplayer even works from the sd card in hbc but not on the forwarder I know I have missed something but cant see it here are some screenies see if you can see it

mplayer1.jpg

mplayer2.jpg

took a photo of the error
p04011020060001.jpg

do you think a non usb device would stop it working as I got my current dongle on a wbfs partition atm getting another any day now

Update

so got it working frrom the first mplayer forwarder this 1 I cant get working MPlayer CE - Splashless - V4

thx for help pepxi

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish someone could figure out that issue with fceugx,snesgx, etc with the hd not being read if you load the dol via the HD, and only works over the hbc and not hte fowarders...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Am0s said:
took a photo of the error
p04011020060001.jpg

thats an error mplayer ce its self is tossing out, notice the "Loading MplayerCE......" at the top, thats the dol loaded and its saying you are missing files needed by the app not the forwarder

QUOTE(GolfDude @ Jan 4 2010, 10:19 PM) wish someone could figure out that issue with fceugx,snesgx, etc with the hd not being read if you load the dol via the HD, and only works over the hbc and not hte fowarders...

its beeen mentioned before that its an bug in the recent versions of Tantric emus, so until he fixes it theres nothing anyone can do

only solution is to use a previous version without the bug and boot from SD

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Added

FTPii
Wii64
WiiEngine

Also some may have noticed not all forwarders have a splash(hybrids never will), this because not all forwarder use the same boot source which is due to compatability and entry points

i will make a list of the splashless forwarders on the top of the post so people no which use the alternate source(djdynamite1223/spacejump)

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Dude, I've got to say a huge thanks! I've been looking for some sweet forwarders that worked well and can't believe I missed these! I've replaced all my troy the zombie channels with these. It certainly made a more interesting evening installing them and enjoying my wii, well I'm stuck inside with the fecking snow!

Thanks man, keep 'em comming!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1