Gaming Animal crossing VS Harvest moon

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i played HM on snes once never cared for it after. it's kinda like the sims to me IMO (at least you don't have to tell you person to take a crap) animal crossing is cool through i wish i can find that k.k. rider song i heard (it's a very naughty song) and if i do i'm going post it in EOF LOL.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Harvest Moon>Animal Crossing
Harvest Moon has an objective and Animal Crossing not.
Animal Crossing in real time and Harvest Moon is not.
There are events in Harvest Moon and Animal Corssing does not have them.
You can marry in HM and u can't in AC.

The only thing that i like on AC is that it has online muliplayer but everything else has Harvest Moon.
Not that i say that AC is bad.
It has its + and - like all games but if i need to choose between those two then Harvest Moon wins.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using your logic, not mine. You're oversimplifying one game but not the other. If anything, HM is more of an "RPG/Sim" than Animal Crossing because there's somewhat of a storyline (edit: or rather, progression of events) and more personalized interactions between people.

But whatever, if I had to answer the thread, I'd say AC > HM just because more people play it and online would be fun. If I could have had the release dates for these two games switched, oh man I would have :P

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Harvest Moon has my vote :)

hmtwins.jpg

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal Crossing.

Harvest Moon is incredibly boring. I'm glad they made Rune Factory, which improved the formula a bit.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
There are events in Harvest Moon and Animal Corssing does not have them.

Um, yes it does.

I played Harvest Moon once. Didn't really get what was going on, then died after talking to some chick? It was never obvious, nor explained, exactly what I did wrong. There was no way I was going to put myself through all that 'new game' dialogue again.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Um, yes it does.

I played Harvest Moon once. Didn't really get what was going on, then died after talking to some chick? It was never obvious, nor explained, exactly what I did wrong. There was no way I was going to put myself through all that 'new game' dialogue again.

Wrong game?
Dunno any harvest moon in which the protagonist dies.

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe single-player wise, Harvest Moon has more content than Animal Crossing, but when you go online with friends...man Animal Crossing is amazing. There's so much stuff you can do, and creativity can lead to a lot. There is just way too much fun to be found online.

And as one dude here said about the interior design.... animal crossign IS kinda like that. New Leaf coming out is adding a lot more customizable options to decorate your home AND your town itself, and while its fun to create a town and house that is of your own design and has its own feeling and tone to it, its even more fun to visit everyone else's unique towns and homes.

The character customization is great too

Reactions: pokefloote

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe single-player wise, Harvest Moon has more content than Animal Crossing, but when you go online with friends...man Animal Crossing is amazing. There's so much stuff you can do, and creativity can lead to a lot. There is just way too much fun to be found online.

And as one dude here said about the interior design.... animal crossign IS kinda like that. New Leaf coming out is adding a lot more customizable options to decorate your home AND your town itself, and while its fun to create a town and house that is of your own design and has its own feeling and tone to it, its even more fun to visit everyone else's unique towns and homes.

The character customization is great too
I wasn't saying that like it was a bad thing, I love Animal Crossing and it's the reason i bought a 3DS. :D
It is just annoying when people say the good things about AC and then they just think that HM is farming. They have to get past that part :P

Shade32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could afford to play either of these :/ I'd usually go with Harvest Moon, though. More engaging for me. Until a rom comes out I'll just have to wait.

D

Deleted User

I love both series.

If you want to have responsibilities then play HM, If you want to just relax and play then AC is your game.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought harvest moon 3d the tale of two towns worst 20 bucks i have ever spent after playing 4 game days i said i so could not get into it... animal crossing is more of my thing. so yeah... what a waste of 20 bucks that was... oh well... still i wonder...

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought harvest moon 3d the tale of two towns worst 20 bucks i have ever spent after playing 4 game days i said i so could not get into it... animal crossing is more of my thing. so yeah... what a waste of 20 bucks that was... oh well... still i wonder...
Well that game IS a terrible game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1