Hacking Animal Crossing Update AFTER IOS60?

timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, I just updated my Wii from 3.2U to 4.0U using the Dop-IOS Mod. I was testing out some games and when I put Animal Crossing in, it asked me to update. Well, I ejected the disc and my Wii System Menu Restarted, but I still can't play the game. I don't really understand this, considering that I used Dop-IOS to install IOS60, which I'm assuming is able to play Animal Crossing without any kind of update. Is there a certain WAD or IOS that I need to install in order for this to work, or will it be necessary to update?

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
timishu said:
So, I just updated my Wii from 3.2U to 4.0U using the Dop-IOS Mod. I was testing out some games and when I put Animal Crossing in, it asked me to update. Well, I ejected the disc and my Wii System Menu Restarted, but I still can't play the game. I don't really understand this, considering that I used Dop-IOS to install IOS60, which I'm assuming is able to play Animal Crossing without any kind of update. Is there a certain WAD or IOS that I need to install in order for this to work, or will it be necessary to update?
never ask for wads

just use the safe 4.2 updater to update to 4.2 without the homebrew cutbacks!

that'll stop the update asking

and do me a favor please press the link in my signature (Wii Bricking Forum) and Vote Yes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging