ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

simpleboomx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OMG now Im so angry at myself, because I've try this more than once and now it works...

Thank you very much! And sry that I've wasted your time :(

D

Deleted User

Something cool would be a "bank account" menu in the dressers tab, so people would choose the amount of money they want on their bank account
But, wouldn't that be hacking the ROM and not RAM? Are you using the ARcode to change the games ROM in small ways? I'm really confused...

Zyfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But, wouldn't that be hacking the ROM and not RAM? Are you using the ARcode to change the games ROM in small ways? I'm really confused...

No, since he refers to the RAM editor.
Under the dressers tab one can edit the content of pockets, dressers and other stuff.

I'd like to see the coordinates of the tile my mouse cursor is hovering over in the map edit tab.
Would help with building placement and related things.

Reactions: MasterLel

Weisty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I seem to be having a problem getting the ACNL bin file. My browser version is 1.7552 and my system version 9.4.0-12U
EDIT: I also updated through cartridge

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I seem to be having a problem getting the ACNL bin file. My browser version is 1.7552 and my system version 9.4.0-12U
EDIT: I also updated through cartridge
Updating through cartridge won't allow you to hack because your browser might not be a hack-compatible version. A lot of people had issues with 1.7552, especially if, like you, they updated the sysnand with a cartridge.

forestcrxsser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me? I have a problem where when I go and scan the QR's (leaftools) it'll load the page and crash but it won't have any effect on the game! My 3ds is updated to 9.5.0-22E and my internet browser version is 1.7567! I've used these hacks before, including the ram hack which won't work either since when I dump and inject it has no effect! Ever since the new QR's came out I haven't been able to use them! :glare: Also, I've tried using http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#arcode.bin. but that still won't work! Someone, please help!

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So um. I was hacking my friends town for her, and I accidently gave Tia two houses. They function the exact same, and she can be in both at the same time.

I tried kicking her out, but unfortunately the houses still remained. I tried deleting the houses, but then they were just invisible, and when clicked on the minimap would freeze. So I'm kinda not sure how to fix this.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
So um. I was hacking my friends town for her, and I accidently gave Tia two houses. They function the exact same, and she can be in both at the same time.

I tried kicking her out, but unfortunately the houses still remained. I tried deleting the houses, but then they were just invisible, and when clicked on the minimap would freeze. So I'm kinda not sure how to fix this.
Did you previously edit that villager or moved her house?

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to use hex editing to make my villagers wear designs stored at the able sisters shop. Does anyone have those values? If not, I'll figure it out eventually. I've already used hex editing to change their shirt to one already in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1