ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

skeletape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question!

Is it possible just to place a plaza (without the tree) in a place in my village and have 2 plazas? Will only one get events or will events be messed up? I'm having a hard time organizing my villagers all in one place and I think having a plaza bottom would make it easier.

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another question!

Is it possible just to place a plaza (without the tree) in a place in my village and have 2 plazas? Will only one get events or will events be messed up? I'm having a hard time organizing my villagers all in one place and I think having a plaza bottom would make it easier.
You can have more than one plaza, but events will always happen where the town tree is

skeletape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay last question:

When changing the X and Y coordinates of the ocean dock, I noticed that there are two buildings named 'dock' and one building named 'island storage bin'.

I've noticed that the two 'dock' buildings have to do with Kapp'n (one is for his boat and the other is for him). And the 'island storage bin' seems to be the actual dock. Is that all correct or am I wrong??

So the question: I can't seem to walk on my dock, just barely walk into it. Do I need to align it some special way?
Also, is there a certain coordinate adjacent to the 'island storage bin' building so I can properly place Kapp'n and his boat?

Moostly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not working for me. Does that have anything to do with my system version being 7.1.0-15U?
If so can anybody tell me a way to update without updating all the way?
Thank you and sorry for mucking up the thread with my question.

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link me to the page where the person who found out how to edit the town tree size? Couldn't find it must've skipped it.

D

Deleted User

I got a (?) in the editor.
It is a ceder tree with flashing Christmas lights on them.
In the editor, it said the ID was: 0x0000007b
Please add it, I will post more (?)'s soon because I know what items that are not in the editor.

D

Deleted User

I got another (?).
This one is a snowman.
The ID to it is: 0x00007ff8.
Please add it to the editor.
EDIT: DO NOT ADD THIS, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT PLACING THESE WILL CAUSE ALL SNOWMAN TO TURN INVISIBLE. DO NOT ADD IT.

nicole94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of wrapped items on my ground for visitors when they come to my town in a dream, they all show up as questions marks on the map. Should I post their offsets and stuff? I'm not sure if the creator wants to add silly little wrapping paper wrapped items to the list or not.

Reactions: marc_max

nicole94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question!
I was scrolling through the item list and noticed 3 different types of each music. So I placed one of each type (k.k. chorale) on my ground to see what the difference was. I noticed the plain kk chorale was normal, as well as kk chorale (1). kk chorale (2) is the seashell player.

So what exactly is the difference between the ones with (1) next to them compared to the ones with nothing next to them?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I have a bunch of wrapped items on my ground for visitors when they come to my town in a dream, they all show up as questions marks on the map. Should I post their offsets and stuff? I'm not sure if the creator wants to add silly little wrapping paper wrapped items to the list or not.
Question!
I was scrolling through the item list and noticed 3 different types of each music. So I placed one of each type (k.k. chorale) on my ground to see what the difference was. I noticed the plain kk chorale was normal, as well as kk chorale (1). kk chorale (2) is the seashell player.

So what exactly is the difference between the ones with (1) next to them compared to the ones with nothing next to them?
The ones with (1) are probably the disc covers that you can put as furniture in your home. Since we are only placing them on ground we can't still confirm this.
Thanks for confirming the seashell player though :-)

I think all wrapped items are just=original value+0x2000. Main problem is that it's hard to do it due to how the item system is coded, I may take a look at it at summer.
How would you dump a dream town? Do you go to the dream then proceed to dump? o.o
Yes :-)

Reactions: nicole94

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hitler would've made a decent a rapper