ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

ilovetheocean12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I just recently found out about the RAM editor and have been playing with it for a few days. I ran into a few errors though that are making me super sad...
1. All of my bushes and trees next to buildings and PWP's are disappearing once I save! Is there any way to keep them around permanently? This is the thing I was most looking forward to when I heard that hacking was making things available and I'll be super disappointed if it's unbreakable...
2. I have a PWP that I moved next to another one, but I can now walk through the one I moved! It doesn't let a shovel dig underneath it but I can still walk through, even after saving. Does anyone else have this problem?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I just recently found out about the RAM editor and have been playing with it for a few days. I ran into a few errors though that are making me super sad...
1. All of my bushes and trees next to buildings and PWP's are disappearing once I save! Is there any way to keep them around permanently? This is the thing I was most looking forward to when I heard that hacking was making things available and I'll be super disappointed if it's unbreakable...
2. I have a PWP that I moved next to another one, but I can now walk through the one I moved! It doesn't let a shovel dig underneath it but I can still walk through, even after saving. Does anyone else have this problem?

I wonder if it's just too close. I found that if I put buildings too close to the train tracks, I can walk through the wall and onto the tracks. Not sure though.

D

Deleted User

Can we be able to change our eyes, hair and color, and tan? And I want the editor to let us know where the villagers houses and other stuff is.

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!

This is just how Animal Crossing is coded. You can't plant trees and bushes directly next to a building, it's been like that since the first game. When loading the town the game will check for and trees/bushes next to buildings and remove them.

Amazescene

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the Ram Editor to change the color of my town hall and train station. Additionally, I swapped out 3 villagers. When I logged back in, everything in my house was gone! I don't know what I did wrong :/

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Hello!

1. Unfortunately no.
2. Did you save and quit? Remember that the x,y coordinates are approximate. Some buildings/PWPs are made of a group of tiles, and the coordinates you type are for the priority tile. If you put two buildings/PWPs too close or close to rivers or borders, things like that could happen.

I used the Ram Editor to change the color of my town hall and train station. Additionally, I swapped out 3 villagers. When I logged back in, everything in my house was gone! I don't know what I did wrong :/
Do not worry. Read the instructions at the new editor in order to fix that.

krakatoa

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey i deleted the sixth villager of my town after creating a new game and i seem to be stuck with 5 villagers forever now, do you know if something could help me get villagers?

Amazescene

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Unfortunately no.
2. Did you save and quit? Remember that the x,y coordinates are approximate. Some buildings/PWPs are made of a group of tiles, and the coordinates you type are for the priority tile. If you put two buildings/PWPs too close or close to rivers or borders, things like that could happen.

Do not worry. Read the instructions at the new editor in order to fix that.

I did that and it didn't work. In fact it even bricked my game. I restored from a previous backed up save and everything in my house is still missing. For additional information, my villagers did recognize me.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I did that and it didn't work. In fact it even bricked my game. I restored from a previous backed up save and everything in my house is still missing. For additional information, my villagers did recognize me.
That's weird, this is the first case I hear that someone gets its game bricked just by resetting some values to their default values. I'm pretty sure something else went wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: