ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone heard on how to change the picture on the card in acnl? I've seen a couple of people do it but got no idea, anyone know how?
Yes it's been discovered but people prefer not to reveal how, due to the fact that kids out there or just anyone will start putting up inappropriate pictures and going on the island with it.

D

Deleted User

Damn.. Makes sense lets just hope it doesn't get out there then!
I can put in any photo for you (as long as its appropriate). Just PM me with your acnlram.bin file and the picture and I'll do my best. For me, it ONLY works best with an acnlram.bin file, keep that in mind.

D

Deleted User

At first I thought the only way to EVER get ANY way to cheat on AC:NL was the powesaves, but now that marc made the ram editor, I'm thinking of selling my powesaves.

Issy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay last question:

When changing the X and Y coordinates of the ocean dock, I noticed that there are two buildings named 'dock' and one building named 'island storage bin'.

I've noticed that the two 'dock' buildings have to do with Kapp'n (one is for his boat and the other is for him). And the 'island storage bin' seems to be the actual dock. Is that all correct or am I wrong??

So the question: I can't seem to walk on my dock, just barely walk into it. Do I need to align it some special way?
Also, is there a certain coordinate adjacent to the 'island storage bin' building so I can properly place Kapp'n and his boat?

I'm having exactly the same problem, although I haven't got round to experimenting with coordinates yet. In my map editor, I only have one dock and one island bin, could this mean that maybe Kapp'n and his boat move at the same time? Something I can suggest for the 2nd question: Check the coordinates for the dock and island bin in your backup ram files, and see what they are in relation to each other? My island bin is 39,78 and my dock is 38,86, so you could add small adjustments until you get them in the right place.

Issy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It may be something with the editor. Before it went down a few days ago when I moved the dock the bin stayed put. I kept moving things and couldn't get Kapp'n, the dock, and the bin synched until I went to find a old back up ram I had to get my old coordinates and start over. If it's not the editor maybe there's more than 1 type of dock and the variations in our x and ys are supposed to be different? Because of that all I can suggest is getting your old coordinates if you have them and make little changes until you get the dock, bin, and Kapp'n all where you need them.

I finally got round to trying it out, using the old coordinates from my backups, and i'm extremely happy to say that it worked! Thank you so much! My dock and Kapp'n are now in the right places and i'm so incredibly relieved because i've been stressing over it for days!:D

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Someone please try dump/restore versions from 3DS online tools in my signature. It's the same as in head post but have .bin files inegrated so do not need it on SD. If it proved to work fine, then I'll move forward with changing color codes with the text output.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone please try dump/restore versions from 3DS online tools in my signature. It's the same as in head post but have .bin files inegrated so do not need it on SD. If it proved to work fine, then I'll move forward with changing color codes with the text output.

what you said made absolutely no sense, please explain how it exactly differs from the dump/injetion method we're all currently using.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
what you said made absolutely no sense, please explain how it exactly differs from the dump/injetion method we're all currently using.

It's the same code, bit does not require acnldump.bin/acnlinjc.bin because it is downloaded in one piece with LoadCode each run.

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I can put in any photo for you (as long as its appropriate). Just PM me with your acnlram.bin file and the picture and I'll do my best. For me, it ONLY works best with an acnlram.bin file, keep that in mind.

Please don't offer those kind of service, if they can't do it themselve, then they should not get a custom profile picture...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.