MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Don't put two beaches in your town, it will always crash. Make sure you also put only 2 beach stairs, one on the side, one on the front. And you have to move the big waterfall manually.

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Don't put two beaches in your town, it will always crash. Make sure you also put only 2 beach stairs, one on the side, one on the front. And you have to move the big waterfall manually.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been an update to the map editor? I edited my river but the waterfall is out of place.

The waterfall is its own acre. It's an "outside acre" and the map editor isn't programmed to edit those outside acres. Your only choice is to hex edit it, but I don't think anyone has posted addresses and values for that data.

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
The map offset has been posted, it's at 0x0004DA04, and my waterfall byte seems to be 9B, so you just replace a "side cliff" byte with 9B and it's done, and replace the old waterfall byte with a side cliff byte (I heard that putting two waterfalls in your town crashes the game)

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Latest update introduced a new feature requested by a donor: changing roof color for town hall and train station.
For those who don't follow the RAM editing thread:
Changing building colors implies modifying town ID. Modifying town ID turns all your players into foreigners (so they are not recognized by villagers and they cannot send letters).

This is fixed now!

Inriser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This editor is great! Thank you so much for it! :D

I find that it only works for me if I use QR codes. I also must reset my browser everytime... That doesn't bother me though! It works!

Also do you plan on adding the ability to change grass type?

Here are the QR codes I use!

DUMP~
dump.png

INJECT~
inject.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts